Legends & Myths : Accession

Dear readers, while i was posting this, I just came back from work and unable to do a lot with just a notebook in hand. Any error in spellings and grammars or plots, do excuse both me and yupina. She did her best and I tried my hardest to deliver a chapter in my hectic schedule.

My feet hurts badly with blue bruises on it and some skin were peeled off. I feel like crying right now coz I missed my room and cats. Being in an unknown place , stressed me out real bad. And having a rasisct roommate made things real worse. I hate my life right now.

Other than that, I'm sorry for the slow update and it will remain this way until november 12th. I hope you will enjoy this update and PLEASE do comment and review. It will make my day better.

___________________________

Two horse riders slowly moved along the crowd's pace in town until they came to a halt in front of a weapon merchant's store. The grey haired man dismounted from his brown furred horse before giving her a gentle pat on her head.

"Stay here," he softly mumbled before he made his way into the store.

Meanwhile, the raven haired rider hummed upon noticing several eyes observing them silently, curious about the two strangers in their town. Hibiki had made sure his cloak hid his twin swords, which were strapped around his waist. His gaze looked at the Imperial Palace, where it stood majestically while the sky above it was filled with fireworks of different colors and designs.

'To think there would be a day where the kingdom's emperor will be a kingdom's downfall,' he mused before he noticed several of the palace's soldiers heading towards him. Hibiki sighed inwardly as he took one last glance at the festive skies above the palace.

Once the soldiers reached the store, they gave him a wary look as they examined Hibiki's form. The raven haired horse rider gave them a small smile, "What can I do for you gentlemen?

"We've received several reports of two suspicious outsiders at the weapon merchant's store," one of the soldiers answered. His eyes sharply locked onto Hibiki's, who looked relaxed, which was far too strange for someone facing four large built soldiers.

"Me... Suspicious?" Hibiki echoed as if amused, "There is nothing suspicious about me or my companion, who is in the store." He dismounted before removing his hood, revealing his long black hair and a pair of sapphire orbs.

"Blue eyes..." one of the soldiers blinked in surprise, "A Kuroko...?"

Hibiki chuckled at the soldier's remark as he shook his head, "I'm afraid not, gentlemen. I'm not one of the Kuroko Clan's people."

"You're not from around here, are you? Show me your access pass," another soldier ordered, drawing a sigh from Hibiki's lips.

He grabbed at the said passes underneath his coat. His sapphire eyes did not miss the wary and alert look on their faces. Or the way their hands prepared to unsheathe their swords.

"Relax. Here's my pass," Hibiki handed the soldier a small wooden pass. On it was his family emblem, an embroidery of a soft blue flower, similar to the chrysanthemum flower with petal of leaves in black.

To Hibiki, the four soldiers reactions were hilarious when they quickly bowed to him, their voices panicked, "Lord Hibiki of the Minoru Clan, we apologize for our behavior!"

They straightened up as one asked, "Lord Hibiki, are you here for the Crown Prince's coronation? If so please allow us to escort you and your companion to the Imperial Palace."