Legends & Myths : Secrecy

HI THERE!!! It's been a LONG TIME! XD Trust me, I was waiting for Yupinayui to finish beta this. This particular chapter was actually over 17 k words but due to its length , I turned it into two chapter which will be update on next weekend in Chapter 9 , Legends & Myths : Accession

From here on now, I'll be using ARCS as the story line. The next arc will begin in Chapter 11 , Forbidden Forest. 

To be honest , I'm expecting this book will reach over 30 chapter but I warn ya , updates will come in slow as I am quite busy in real life. However good news is that Flower Dance will be updated soon. So look forward for the updates. 

Anyways, here is some notes that you should know.  And check out the image I attached above. 

-Most of you recognize this particular character from my Fate & Destiny [AkaKuro]  , Minoru Hibiki who we all know had struggled in his life for his beloved sister , Kuroko Tetsuki. A character that I grew fond of. In this book , Yato from Noragami will be Hibiki's reference. 

-Here's another one of my fav , Chihiro Mayuzumi who also plays as Hibiki's closed friend in Fate & Destiny. However, in this book his appearance will be changed slightly due to his role in here ,Tsurumaru from Touken Ranbu will be his looks. The bow in the image is the one Byakko had entrusted to him. 

And here is another few words that I used.
- Engawa - The veranda of a traditional Japanese home.
- Sakazuki - The small saucer for sake drinking. 

Now, without further ado. Enjoy reading and PLEASE do leave a review. It would mean a LOT. 

Beta-ed by YupinaYui Thank you so much <3<3

_________________

A soft groan escaped from his chapped lips as his eyelids fluttered open. Amber orbs gazed at the ceiling of his bed chamber as he laid still. He could hear the sound of several footsteps approaching his side.

"How... did I get here?" Ryouta winced slightly when he heard his voice crack. His throat felt dry. Suddenly, he felt someone help him up before letting him sip the cold water from the ceramic cup.

"Lord Hibiki and Lord Chihiro were the ones who brought you and everyone back to safety," the brown furred fox, Kisa answered as he poured more water into the cup while the other foxes sat at their master's side.

Ryouta frowned slightly as he murmured, with an unreadable expression, "So... they've finally arrived..."

The foxes glanced at each other, worried. This was one the times where they knew that their master was hiding something important or worse... a burden that he has to carry on his own shoulders.

They quickly turned their gazes to the ground when their master's amber gaze shifted towards him, "Where is the princess?"

The foxes exchanged glances with each other before one them answered, "The princess is currently resting. Her wounds were immediately healed even before we could do so and the curse that was cast upon you master, by the palace's shikigami, has been removed. It is all thanks to Lord Chihiro and Lord Hibiki."