Fire and Ice

Ozgur carried her in his arms bridal style as he stepped in their new home while their families cheered on. Once inside, they waved them goodbye and finally left them alone. The family gifted them a 4-bed house with a beautiful view of the sea. Though in the same town, he was grateful that it was still far enough from their parent's houses.

He walked into a large open plan room with a kitchen in one corner and sofa in the other. Realising she was still in his arms, he dropped her on the sofa.

"Ouch... couldn't you be a little careful." Ezgi shrieked as she rubbed her back.

"Thank god i didn't drop you on the floor considering how heavy you were!!" Ozgur massaged his arms.

"Excuse me... it's the dress!! You couldn't carry me for a few minutes, I was the one wearing it all day." Ezgi hit him on the arm.

"I'm feeling suffocated as well in this suit. Let me go change first." Ozgur took the stairs and walked into what seemed like a master bedroom considering the size. There was an en suite and a walk-in wardrobe next to it. Their clothes were neatly arranged on opposite ends.

He was struggling to open the collar button once he removed the bow tie when he heard her laugh.

"Let me try" Ezgi inched closer to him, stood on her toes, and opened the button. The fragrance of jasmine invaded his senses again and he liked it.

"There it's done... If only you had some practice wearing shirts." Ezgi laughed while he glared at her.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he opened the rest of the buttons.

"Unfortunately, my clothes are here so if you please excuse me." Ezgi moved past him and tried to pick her nightwear but was visibly embarrassed at the display of her lingerie as she opened one of the closed cupboards.

"I'll be downstairs" Ozgur smiled when she turned red as a tomato and walked away.

He checked the other rooms and found a music room with his drums and her prized piano. There were 2 other bedrooms and a master bathroom. He quickly changed into his vest and shorts.

He went downstairs and scanned around. There was a study with a desk, living room and the open plan kitchen diner which opened into the garden facing the sea.

He let the cool breeze hit him as he opened the patio doors. He closed them and scanned the kitchen cupboards. Everything was stocked.

Ozgur made a mental note to thank their parents for all the organising. The house was perfectly set up for them. He made his way to the study and picked up a book to read.

Ezgi tried to open the tiny intricate buttons of her dress for the umpteenth time. Those cute little things that she admired on the back when she found the dress have now turned into her worst nightmare. She sighed and went downstairs to eat some food. She could barely eat the whole day, it could be nerves or her being careful not to strain the dress. She made her way to the kitchen and found some bread. As she was trying to butter it, Ozgur walked in on her trying to grab some water.

"Have you decided to sleep in it as well?" Ozgur wondered why she was still in the dress when she complained about wearing it all day.

"I guess I'm wearing it to my grave as well." She sighed.

"Suit yourself." Ozgur walked behind her to put the glass away. As he turned, he got a view of her back. A few buttons opened and he understood she was struggling to do it on her own.

"I do have practice helping women out of their outfits." He whispered in her ear from behind placing his hand on the counter caging her.

"Shut up" Ezgi poked her elbow into his ribs.