One step closer

"Are you okay? You look like you could do with some sleep." Ozan looked at his friend who looked tired as he was fiddling on his mobile.

"It seems like we've to expand our search radius. There's a shortage of sites." Ozgur looked at Ozan, who settled down in the chair opposite him.

"Let's do it then. Are you meeting the agent tomorrow?" Ozan agreed to his suggestion knowing there was not much choice.

"Yes, too many things to do tomorrow. I also need to drop the contract with the lawyer." He sighed at the thought of pending work and checked his mobile again. More than work, something else has been bothering him. Ezgi has not responded for a while now.

"Let me take some burden off you. I can drop off the contract you know..." Ozan offered.

"Ah an opportunity to meet the lawyer... How did I forget!! Are things between you okay now?" He smiled, glancing at shy Ozan.

"I feel she's trying to be cordial now compared to our earlier encounters. So, maybe a slight progress." Ozan wanted to hold on to his hope that things will get better. He noticed Ozgur lost in his mobile again.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he noticed a dejected Ozgur.

"Ezgi is not responding to any calls or texts. Did she talk or text you today?" Ozgur decided to check with Ozan.

"No but she definitely called Anne yesterday" Ozan recalled. He went to check on his mother and the entire time she was on call with Ezgi.

"Yesterday we spoke too... She texted me the location of the resort and all but today there's no response." Ozgur hoped everything was okay with her.

"Maybe she's just busy in work" Ozan tried to comfort him knowing his twin's commitment to work.

"Oh, it's only an hour away... I can drop by and check." Ozgur checked the maps to see the resort was only an hour away from their location.

"Add an extra hour for the traffic, still willing to go?" Ozan took his mobile to check the route and saw that it was an extremely busy motorway.

"Doesn't matter as I drove through even worse routes..." He shrugged it off.

" He shrugged it off

"Ah I see... now those dark circles make perfect sense... You miss her!!" Ozan grinned, understanding the situation better.

"Seriously, your sister has suddenly gone off the radar and you're not worried." Ozgur tried to explain himself.

"She'll be fine. Knowing her, she must have forgotten to charge or something. Stop worrying... ENISTE" Ozan winked at him and left before Ozgur could attack him.

xxx

"Look I always had feelings for you, but you picked that doctor over me. I found out you broke up so I thought we could try." Serdar had his eyes on Ezgi ever since his friend Yesim introduced him to her.