Monday

Monday. No-one likes Monday. Izuku despised Monday. He dragged his body out of bed and took a shower. He didn't bother to stretch or anything. Just stripped and showered. When he exited he put on some boxers and a white shirt. He looked at his phone for notifications and realized the time was 7:30. School starts in half an hour. He didn't have any notifications except too on his messaging service. One was he and Kyoka were removed from 3a's chat group and the other was Kyoka informing him about it.

PurpSus: Can you believe they kicked us out of the group!?

Theodorus Rex: Yes. Yes, I can actually. (seen)

PurpSus: *Sigh* Wanna walk to school with me??

Theodorus Rex: Sure. Imma gets dressed. I'll meet you at your door. (seen)

PurpSus: Ait.

Izuku threw his phone on the bed and began dressing. His mind raced. This was the first day back at school since his trial. He remembers when he was in prison, dreaming of being back in class.

Le flashback a week ago

Izuku was in a classic orange jumpsuit. Prison wear. He was lead to his cell. He entered and was locked up. His cellmate was already asleep.

The next morning he lined up for roll call and then made his way to the cafeteria. He sat at a table by himself. He was approached by some thugs. "Oh look what we have here." The leader said maliciously, placing his meaty hands on the table. "Want something?" Izuku asked. "Yeah, you're in ma spot." The others began chuckling. "Interestingly I don't care," Izuku responded. He was drawn by the collar and raised in the air. "What you say brat!?"

Izuku, thoroughly annoyed used the force to pry from his grip. He fell on his feet and began choking the thug. He formed a sideways c with his thumb and pointer finger and closed it slowly.

Everyone watched as the thug grabbed at his throat. "I said, I don't care," Izuku repeated. The subordinates tried attacking but he pushed them all backward with a burst of energy.

That day Izuku had learned the force choke.

New skill acquired: Force Choke (LVL= 10/30)

Allows the user to restrict airflow by either closing off the trachea or suppressing her movement. The latter is much more advanced requiring a Level of 25.

End of Le flashback

Izuku cleared his thoughts as he straightened his tie. He grabbed his phone and school bag and left his room. The coast was clear so he sauntered over to Kyoka's door and knocked. "Coming!" He heard. Jiro opened the door with her left hand while she slung her bag around her shoulder. They made their way to the elevator. The door opened. "After you my lady," Izuku said bowing slightly. She giggled and entered with Izuku behind her. "Why thank you, my good sir." She replied. Izuku smiled with his legendary smile and closed the elevator door and set it for the ground floor.

"We should go out today. Get some air." Kyoka said suggestively. "Maybe. I got some business to take care of after school." Izuku replied. "Oh, what kind of business?" "The private kind. "Ait. I won't pry. Just make sure no one dies and it ain't illegal." "Don't worry. No blood shall be shed." Izuku reassured. "Good boy." Kyoka cheered slapping him in the back. Izuku, who felt a mere tickle, smiled and stayed silent.

The doors opened and the two stepped outside. Not bothering to deal with their peers. The atmosphere was thick and the stares were grueling. But they kept one walking like it was nobody's business since it wasn't anyone's business. Soon they made it outside and kept their momentum, choosing to stay silent until they had reached their destination. When they did, it became apparent they have placed next to one another. Izuku had a window seat at the back with Kyoka at his right.

"Convenient." Izuku sighed. "Hey! At least we aren't a world apart." Kyoka noted. "True that." They made their way to their desks and placed their bags where they belong. Kyoka, who was bored watched as Izuku sat in his seat and patiently waited for their homeroom to arrive. With a bounce in her step, she jumped on his desk with her 2 feet dangling off to the side. "Seriously? Your 18 years old. Must you do such childish things?" Izuku queried. "What, you wanted me to face you and give you a peak? Not happening, big boy." She teased. Izuku sighed and chuckled. "You have nothing I want... Yet." Izuku said smugly. "Oh, why so cocky?" "When I want something I tend to get it one way or another." "How vile." "Not like you wouldn't like it." "Try me." "Don't tempt me."

They continued teasing each other's appetites but soon found it uninteresting and worn. "Kyoka. I must confess. I'm thinking of joining The J.E.D.I. After I graduate that is." Izuku said nervously. Kyoka stared at the man in front of her and said not a word. She had researched them before. They forbid attachments. Familial, Romantic, and Platonic(outside the society). She didn't want to lose her only friend... and love interest. Yes, Kyoka had liked the man before her for a very long time, 3 years to be exact. She kept it on a down-low since he was already claimed by Uraraka, however since their break up he'd become free real estate.

Not bothering to remove her hands from his neck, she parted her lips to give birth an utterance. Izuku braced for an onslaught of hateful words, "I... I understand. I'll support your decision." She said hesitantly. Izuku was beyond stunned. He was so overjoyed that he launched himself on her and hugged her tightly. "I thought you'd be angry." He whispered. His gravelly voice making her almost shiver but it was impeded by his body heat. She was in a daze but motioned her arms to return the gesture by wrapping her hands around his neck. "Of course I'm not angry. You can do a lot of good that way." She said happily. He released her and smiled. "Thank you. So much." "You are my best friend. Only one thing can change that, Izuku."'

He stared into her captivating, onyx colored eyes. They were like portals to a world he never knew existed. A gateway to his peace. She stared into his bright, emerald green eyes as if they had her in a trance. Like a predator was leading her to be slain. And she was inviting it. They drew closer as Izuku cupped her face with his scarred hands. "Will this change it," He asked softly with a serious look. "Yes." Without hesitation, he collided his lips with hers giving her a shock of ecstasy. Her jacks went ballistic, contorting like snakes. She then simply found herself a victim to Izuku's oral onslaught. She closed her eyes and embraced it only to feel Izuku pull away. "I...I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking-" "Izuku, it's okay. I enjoyed it just as much as you do." "No, it's not that. It just I just left a relationship. I don't want to be using you as a rebound. That wouldn't be fair." "Answer this. Do you love me?" "What?" "Do you love me?" "I- I like you. I know that much." "Yeah, same here. It's a start. How about this, we casually date for the month. Then well know if we're using one another as rebounds." She suggested. "Okay." "But we must set limits though. Keep it at first base for now." She spoke. "What's your policy on holding you?" "That's the second base but I'll allow it." She said smirking. Izuku held her waist and hugged her again. "This was long overdue." "By 5 years, Izuku. Five years."

Words 1304

Posted 26/1/2021