[1] Goodbye

"Are you packed yet!?" My Aunt yelled down the hall. "Almost."

I've been living with her for the past 6 months now. "You're going to love Australia," she says, sitting on my bed. "There's a lot of cute boys."

We are moving to Australia so I can get away from the states and so she can get a better job. "Yep do you know any? I know you lived there before." She lived there for two semesters in college. She's 29 now. "Maybe...a few, but you'll have to wait and see."

The thing I'm scared of is, a new school and new people. Also, the fact I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 17. I was always to busy with friends and school-work.

"So it says here we are leaving at 5 so we can get there around 6 am," said aunt Alyssa. "Aren't you glad we're leaving on a Friday." I nodded.
________________________
I woke up at six. I'm always the first one up since the accident and I always have bad dreams and wake up at anytime between three a.m. and seven a.m. I went into the kitchen to get some bread and put it into the toaster. This is how I make grilled cheese with the toaster and microwave.

Then I go into the living room to watch "The Real." I always watch morning shows like this. My favorite is "The Veiw" or "Today." Then I heard Alyssa come down the stairs. "Morning beauty" she always says. "Hi, are you packed?" I ask. She nods.

I start to get ready by taking a shower. Once I get out, to my luck I left the towel in my room again. I have to sneak into my room without being seen but the worst that could happen is Alyssa would see me. Bounding across the hall, I safely make it to my room. I choose something comfy because I'll be on the plane forever so I pick out leggings and a sweater.

"Hey where did my white converse go!" I yelled down the stairs. "They're in the laundry room!" She replies. Yesterday it rained and I stepped into a big mud puddle on my way to my car. I put them on and start to leave.

"Hey where are you going?" She asks. "I'm going to say my last goodbyes." She nods and I leave.

I start driving to Kait's house. When I got there all of my friends were there to probably mourn. "Hi guys." I say walking into her room. "Hi, so when are you going?" says Caden. "5-ish." Emily is sobbing on the bed while James comforts her. "I came to hang out and say goodbye." I said. "Want to go shopping?" Kait suggests. Instead of replying I stood up.

We went to Hot-topic and got some t-shirts and random stuff. Caden, Austin, and James went off somewhere else while us girls stayed at Deb. "So how about this." Emily said. She held up a short, tight dress. "Um, yah, if you are going to a party." Kait said. We never go to parties it wasn't our scene. "So, I have some interesting news!" squealed Kait."Austin poured his heart out to me and said that he likes you!" She said to me. "Really? I thought he was with Stephanie." I said not sounding excited. "Apparently, no, he cried saying how much he was going to miss you." She said hanging out her bottom lip. I shoved her.

It was 3 o'clock when we got back together at the food court. "Hey S-Sofi, can I talk to you" Austin said nervously. "Sure." He was really good looking with his brown hair and his tall height. "Listen before you go I have to tell you something," great right before I leave this kid decides to lay everything on the line, "I really like you, and I'm going to be a mess for the next few days." he said. "I know I'm going to be a mess more than you believe me. I have to start over." I said. "It'll be hard to let go of the ones who helped me through everything. I am going to visit as much as I can." I started to tear up. "It is going to be shit. I'm going to wake up every day thinking that I'll see you at school or you'll be downstairs waiting for me. And you're not going to be there." he said. I brought him closer into an embrace. "Promise me you'll call me as soon as you step foot on land" he said into my hair. I nodded crying now we stood there for what seemed hours.

Then we went back to Kait's house. "Listen you guys on Sunday get together and I'll call Austin and I can all talk to you. After this speech I will be in tears. Okay here we go. I am going to be in my room on Monday crying until I can't cry anymore. You guys are my only friends and you helped me get through everything. You are the only thing I call home. As my ever so clever brother, Andrew, said. 'Home is the people you make memory's with' and boy I made a hell of a lot of memory's. So I'm not going to finish my speech cause I'm already getting sad." I said sitting and sobbing. We all hugged and sobbed for at least 5 minutes. "Good-bye James, Kait, Emily, Caden, and Austin, I love you." I forced a smile. "Good-bye Sofi, love you." They waved. Emily was leaned against James sobbing. By now everyone was crying. I left, that will be the last I see of them for a long time.

A/N:
Omg I hope you love this and it's a little boring and I kinda cryed.

I doubt anyone's gonna read this. oh well love yah bye
P.S. Vote comment and shit I'll dedicate chapter in the future maybe.