[5] Whats My Name

Hi so sorry I haven't been updating and just wanna say press that little star right now. pls DO IT! IS IT THAT HARD! Sorry for yelling.

Sofi's POV

I'm really just awestruck that my brother that I haven't seen for months is standing right in front of me.

"I came to pick up my shoes I left." Ashton said walking past me.

"Hey Sofi who's that?" Michael called down. Did he know Ashton was my brother.

"Um it's Ashton." I say as calmly as possible. To be honest I think I'm more mad than happy.

At the sound of my reply he came running down the stairs. "Oh, Sofi, that was Ashton Irwin, he is a friend no worries."

"Irwin, hmm." I commented. Why in the hell is his name Irwin.

"What?" He asked. Can he seriously not know. I mean we have some resemblance.

I pulled him aside. "Um, his real name is Ashton Fletcher Emerson." I say in a hushed tone. "What he's your brother? But he couldn't be the guy you described."

"Hey Mike I just came to pick up my shoes." Ashton said cheekily. Why isn't he acknowledging me. "Excuse me 'Irwin' I believe you should explain some things." Mike said putting air quotes around Irwin.

"Can we sit" We sit at the table. ",well, I changed my name cause of memory's sake. And just to let you know, Sofia, I didn't get far with music." He said. "Okay one:you need to let aunt Alyssa know you are alive. Two: how could you leave me when I needed the only brother I have."

He looked at his hands which are scratching each other. I put my hands on his. "I really miss you. Please come home with me today to talk with Alyssa." I pleaded.

He nods. "Well I have to meet up with my new dean so I'll come by later."

________________

"Hey did you have fun last night." Alyssa said as I walked in the door. "Yeah it was fun to go around the new city."

Suddenly I heard a beeping noise. I looked out the window to see a truck backing up. "The furniture is here!" I yelled. Then I went up stairs and put on some music.

When I was a young boy

My father took me into the city

To see a marching band

Welcome to the black parade came on. Whooo.

Some times I get the feelin she's watching over me

And other times I feel I should go

And through it all the rise and fall

The bodies in the streets

We'll carry on

I took my phone and bath essentials and went to the shower. Just before I get in the shower I get a call. "Hello?"
"Hey Sofi!"
"Oh hi Luke."
"Wanna do something later."
"Yah but I have to meet with the new dean."
"Oh ok I gotta go so text me later bye."
"Bye."

Dang Luke interrupted my jam. Once I got out of the shower I got my black shorts and white flowery top on and went downstairs. "Hey when is the guy gonna show up to fix the stuff?" I asked. "Later today."

The furniture was all out of this boxes. "We should go meet the dean now." Then we got a taxi and went to the dean's.

____________________

I'm glad that's over, I'm pretty sure I made a good impression on him.

I started to walk over to Luke's house when I got a text.

Luke: Are you coming I'm bored :p

Me:I'm right out your door come get me!

Then he opened the door, which I was a few meters away from. "I thought you said you were right at my door." He exclaimed. "Well I hoped you would take a while." I grinned and walked in the home I'm now familiar with.

He wasn't wearing much just joggers and a tank that was really it. "So what do you wanna do?" He asked. To be honest I thought he'd already have something in mind. "Well I'll tell you about my day so far." I said. He led me up to his room.

"Do Australians always have clean rooms. Cause you and Mike both-" he interrupted me. "Wait you know Mike."

"Well yeah I met him in the airport." He got this pouty face. "I was hoping to be your first friend." He fake sniffled. I laughed."I also met, we'll not really it was a small encounter, with this guy named Cal." He then laid face down on his bed.

"I know him too, don't tell me you also met Ashton." He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, um, 17 years ago actually." I scratched the back of my neck.

"What?" I didn't reply to let him think. "Wait you are 17 so you had to had met him when you were born or something." There we go blondie has got it now. "Yeah we are, were, siblings." Then I had to explain the whole accident to him.

"Damn that's alot. The worse thing that happened to me was when my fish died." I had to laugh at his weirdness.

"Actually I have to meet up with him and re-introduce him to my aunt." Then he pulled out his phone and typed something in. Then my phone vibrated.

Luke:Bye

"Bye, and can I see my contact name." Sometimes after I know someone for I put something funny for their name I wanted to see if he's done that for me.
He shook his head frantically.

"Come on lemme see." I tried snatching it from him but he pulled away. "Luke I have a right to see my name."

Then he took his phone and put in his shirt like he had a bra. I decided if he's trying so hard to keep it a secret then it's worth looking at.

"Don't make me tackle you." He just sat there. Well I didn't have a choice. I jumped on him and tried to get my hand in his shirt. He squirmed and squealed. "Sofi no!" I laughed. "I warned you." Eventually I had to pry of his shirt to get it. "There now let's see what so bad." I unlocked his phone cause he didn't have a pass code, weird. "Luke! My name is Mrs. All American! I went through that to get this. Ugh sometimes Hemmings." I threw his phone back at him.

He laughed. "Well at least you saw me shirtless." He's right I didn't notice till now. I stared at his figure. "So tell me what's my name." He asked putting his shirt back on. "Luke." He gasped. "Change it now, we all know that's not my name."

"Bye Hemmings." I said rolling my eyes.
____________________

When I got home to my surprise Mike and Ashton were already there.

"Um hey why don't we go inside." I said ushering them to the door.

"Alyssa I'm here with some friends." I said.

She looked at us from the kitchen. "Um who's this he looks like I've seen him before."

"You have actually, It's Ashton." I said.

"Ashton!?"

_______________

A/N

Like I said in the beginning sorry for not updating it's just you guys haven't been reading.

PRESS THE DAMN STAR NOW PLEASE!

Anyways what do you think Alyssa's gonna say.

So my life sucks so bye

Vote comment and shit. <3