chapter 1 - FEK ing kids

A/N dont come at me it's a bad equations joke

Mr s/t hated kids. At only 26, it had not been long since he had become an adult himself. But boy did he hate kids.
Why he had ever become a teacher in a secondary school would always be a mystery to him.
And especially in this school. The maths department had been in uproar recently, but the science department, all being introverts, had completely ignored the whole thing.
But here was s/t. Standing at the front of a rampaging class of year eights.
Over sized goggles perched on his nose and his once washed lab coat hing around his body, damp with sweat.
A roar about a wedding was present in the cramped room, as kaya, a pretty ginger girl sat uncomfortably wringing her hands.
S/T boredly dismissed the warring class, leaving them to stampede down the corridor.
Grabbing a bucket of clear water and a few chemicals, he turned on his web cam.
"Hi guys, it's me scienceboi5439. I'm back with another chemical reactions review."
He dropped the contents of the first box in the clear water and watched as it uneveventfully dropped to the bottom.
"As you can see, it was a bit boring. Thanks for watching."
He sat down to edit and put on a free science lesson from youtube on.
The guy was so fabulous on his screen, the salt and peper coloured hair mixed with his pressed and ironed clothes made him stand out on s/t's screen.
He put some cringe intro from 2011 at the start and played over dramatic music, zooming in on the metal as it drifted to the bottom.
Slapping an outro with non copyright music he stole from the music department, s/t uploaded his video and sighed.
Logging out of the school computer, he put on his headphones, picked up his bag and headed for the train station.
He blasted heavy metal music from Iceland in his ears, but not a single emotion crossed his stoic face as the music blasted his ear drums. It was almost like having a class of year sevens.
Getting off at his stop, s/t walked back up into his flat where he turned off the music and made himself four loads of pot noodles. Sticking on a science conference, s/t slurped up his noodles and did not move for close to four hours when he trudged to his bed to lay awake, recovering from the trauma of kids.