chapter 4 - the big reveal

S/T eyed his bag of lingerie as he ate his pot noodles.

He desperately wanted to wear it but also no.

"Stop wasting it!!! Put the clothes on!" The science teacher exclaimed.

"I'm scared." He mumbled, not looking afraid at all.

"Well so was the sheep when it was skinned to make your lingerie." The science teacher grinned, making their skin crack like Porcelain.

"a sheep is renewable." S/T grumbled, getting a bad case of déjà vu.

"Its because I'm here is it?" The grinned even wider.

"Uh..." s/t hesitated feeling slightly uncomfortable about making his companion upset.

"I'll go then." The science teachers blood shot eyes scanned him before they ran away.

"Ok time for thong." S/T said monotonely.

He stripped down and pulled the red thong and bra thing on, looking at his flabby butt in the mirror. It did look nice. It made the ripples in his skin less obvious.

Tucking away his greasy hair and making a duck face, s/t descided how to pose.

Standing on the tips of his toes of his left foot, he trusted his hip upwards.

Quickly he grabbed his phone and took 400 mirror selfies until he had the perfect one. Uploading 4 of the best ones, s/t sat down, his thong enveloped in his flabby butt cheeks.

He made himself pot noodles and watched something about hormones and how they were having a scientific break through, but s/t did not listen. He was busy thinking about how well his man boobs fit in the bralet thing. He felt sexy. He felt... alive.