chapter 3 - get in teacher, we're going shopping.

S/T blasted his music through his headphones as he stood on the metro.

Once he arrived at the little town of arsenic, he met up with a fellow science teacher, who had a big bright orange and purple car.

Taking off his headphones, s/t got into the passenger seat, looking bored whilst his companion smiled like a killer.

"I made an only fans account." He said glumly.

"Oh, right!" The other teacher said through gritted teeth.

"I need something to wear to put on it." He said.

"Oh my gosh!" The teacher breaked hard in the middle of the high street, screeching and wrapping their arms around s/t's neck. "I know just where to go."

Putting the car back into gear, they set off again to the biggest clothing shop they could find.

Getting out together, s/t was released into the women's section.

His slumped and rounded shoulders made him drag his feet as he trudged to the underwear section.

"His sir, may I help?" An assistant said concerned

"I need lingerie." He said.

Receiving a strange look from the assistant, he added "for my.... wife...."

The sceptical assistant raised a painted eyebrow, not believing a  smelly guy like this would ever have any kind of... wife.

Looking at the red lacy thong, s/t picked one in his size and a strange bra thing with a golden veil and fake feathers on the bottom.

Picking another black thong, he went and paid, feeling a faint flutter of mild delight In his chest.

Leaving the shop, s/t slunk towards the grinning science teacher.

"Did you buy anything nice?" The teacher asked.

"I guess. I got lingerie." He grumbled.

"Oh my giddy ethanol!!! I'm so pleased for you!!!" The teacher grinned so wide their lips started to crack.

"Ok." S/T nodded plodding off back to the car.