chapter 6 - arts and abandoned crafts

S/T was mildly anxious. He had a faint need to go and buy more lingerie. He had called up his other science teacher, who had turned up, their cheeks bleeding as they smiled.

"I'm so happy happy happy!" They said ferociously as s/t got into the car.

S/T nodded, having a vague idea of why his colleague was so pleased.

"My friend is becoming internet famous! With those vivacious curves! I'd squander my teachers salary to see that." The teacher exclaimed, turning the steering wheel in violent fits of excitement.

S/T felt a vague twinge of concern for his colleague, but ignored it, believing the feeling to be withdrawal symptoms, as he had not eaten his mandatory four pots of pot noodles that morning.

They walked, or rather, trudged into the shop when s/t had a stroke of genius.

He painfully tried to run, leading him to do a funny sort of gallop, throwing his left leg out and pulling the other leg along behind him. He kept going until he got to the near deserted parts and crafts section. The light above him began to flicker, and it was clear no none had bothered attempting to clean the parts and crafts corner of the shop for years.

Picking up pink poms pom trim and a scrap of similarly colour fabric, s/t waddled off to find fabric glue.

He picked up the first thing he found and went to pay for them before leaving with his colleague who dropped him home.

S/T's head was buzzing as he turned on twitch and began gluing pom pom trim together.

He used fabric triangles to cover his nipples and a bigger piece of fabric to cover his cock, gluing it all together to become a bra and thong.

Proud of his creation, s/t took multiple pictures of himself in his bathroom mirror.

Feeling pleased with his work, s/t cleared out a drawer and put all of his underwear into it, very proud of his collection.

His heart fluttered with what he assumed was mild joy and he went off to finish making himself pot noodles.