cnblue

today i wanna talk about CNBLUE.

They're such an amazing band with amazing songs. They're one of the bands which has no bad songs. Not a single one.

They make such great music, it's incredible.

But literally no one knows them or talks about them

And that's not acceptable

I discovered them 6 years ago

At that time i was 13 or 14 years old and had no idea what kpop was. I discovered them while i was looking for some bands like ONE OK ROCK (that's actually why i thought they are a japanese band at that time)

I loved their music and got lowkey into them but after a while (due to my ex best friend who got me into rock & metal) i sadly forgot about them.

Then i watched this k-drama Cinderella and the four Knights and since one of the members (Jungshin) plays one of the three male leads i discovered them again and they stole my heart again.

Jungshin is since that day one of my ultimate biases and it makes me sad when i say that and people ask me who Jungshin is.

They're such a amazing band, i can't say it often enough.

So please: if you know them or if you're a BOICE please share their songs with others so they can get more attention - that's what they deserve.

And if you don't know them, please for the love of kpop god taemin check them out. You won't regret it, i promise.

And if you're a BOICE or just enjoy their music as much as i do, please tell me bc i want to meet new friends who know them. I have literally no one i can talk with about CNBLUE.

Here are some song recommands:

I'm Sorry

Cinderella

Till Then

Winter Again.

In Time

Then, Now and Forever

Blue Stars

Don't Say Goodbye

Love

Radio

Puzzle

Between Us

One Time

I'm A Loner

Coffee Shop

Drunken Night

Domino ft. Whee In (of MAMAMOO)

Dream Boy

Young Forever

Thank You

Catch Me

Can't Stop

Love Girl

Greedy Man

Please check them out, they really deserve it (and all of the members are actors btw)

And please stream their newest album Re-Code. It's their 8th Mini Album with the Songs Then, Now and Forever, Till Then, Winter Again, Blue Stars and In Time on it

I really promise, you won't regret it if you give CNBLUE some love & support

(And they actually had 4 members but Lee Jonghyun was involved in the burning sun scandal (he was the one who was in the chat where people thought it was seungri, but it was actually him in the chat))