ateez ff

Hey guys, this chapter is a bit different bc i want to present you my new ateez ff i'm currently working on & i also want to say a few things to fanfics in general & also a little bit about ateez

Hey guys,
this chapter is a bit different bc i want to present you my new ateez ff i'm currently working on & i also want to say a few things to fanfics in general & also a little bit about ateez

Sooo i had this idea for an ateez ff stucked in my head & even tho i wanted to distance myself from fanfictions, because of the whole sexualizing kpop idols problematic & all the "fans" who don't want to understand that fanfics/shipping has nothing to do with realitiy, i decided to work on this story.

One reason is that i'm just so happy that i slowly get my motivation back. It's so long ago since i wrote a story or read a book/story and the last few days i've read a lot.

Another reason is that i really liked fanfictions & i still do. And i think if the author and the readers KNOW that it's just fiction and that shippings have nothing to do with reality, it should be okay to write fanfics as long as it isn't way too much or if the whole story is about an idol being mentally/physically abused & if a story's intention is hating on an idol.

And writing fanfictions was always a passion & i actually don't want to lose this passion to some childish & toxic fans, yk?

So the story is basically about yeosang who is a student & works at night as a prostitute. His friends don't know about his job & he also doesn't want a relationship bc he really likes & enjoys his work and doesn't want to decide between his job and his partner.

But then he meets Seonghwa & both fall in love in each other and he gets in the situation he never wanted to be in.

I'm not sure how i will let the story end but i'm not gonna include really abusive scenes or sth since he isn't forced to anything and does it bc he wants it.

I already have a cover for the story & a title and i started working on a playlist for the story.

I'm not sure when i start to publish the book, but if my motivation stays longer this time, i hopefully can upload the first chapters soon.

I also put a huge trigger warning into the description bc i know that these kind of storylines can trigger some people a lot & since the storyline includes prostitution there's gonna be automatically a lot of sexual content.

And bc i'm really proud of the cover i made for the story (i think it's the best one i ever made) i want to show you the cover before i upload the story, so you already have a little spoiler :D

What's your opinion to this cover? I personal really like it.

And you can also tell me your thoughts about the story in general. I'm totally fine if some of you don't think it's a good idea.

And like for real- ATEEZ really kills me atm. I always liked them & Wooyoung is my bias but with their newest comeback they got me SO bad that i'm really ulting them, even tho i already have 4 ult groups (guess i have 5 soon).

So stan ATEEZ & stream their new album