Episodes of Season 1

In this Chapter I put all the videos of Season 1. In season 1 there are videos that include only 1-5 and 0 is there in only video, which is the video she came in. Zero is there in a very little bit of videos, like almost once or twice in every season.

Please read the description that I wrote below the video before you watch it. Like read then watch then read then watch......

This video is called 'Another One'. This is the video in which two first came in.

In this video, three is showing off how big she is to eat all the apples. And in the end they are happy with each other.

This is not a complete video, if you want the complete video, you'll find it in YouTube by 'TVO Kids'.
Is is the 3 little pigs, numberblocks version.

In this video, Five teaches Three how to count. And the 'Flapjack Snuffler' snuffles all their Flapjacks.

In this video, Three introduces the Stampoline Park. And 1 learns that even though she is small, she is the most important numberblock.

In this video, Four splits into the Terrible Twos, they cause trouble to the rest of the numberblocks.
____________________________________
There is a video called Hide and Seek, but I couldn't find it. So here is a link to it👇.

https://youtu.be/JWjryLIeinU
_____________________________________

In this video, Five narrators a bedtime story to the little numberblocks, 1-4 and also to herself.

In this video, the numberblocks discovered Greater than and Less than with the help of a nice monster called Blockzilla.

In this video, Three shows her friends a fruit factory which gives fruit, but in a specific way which drives Three crazy.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I already explained everything on top so there is nothing to say here.

MGL OUT✌
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\