Episodes of Season 4

Okay so I am officially confused on what videos came in which season. Because in Netflux they say that there are 5 Seasons. But in real life there are 6 seasons. So I thing that 1 of the seasons in Netflix are actually 2 seasons combined. So plz bare with me even if I say wrong seasons. Anyway enough of me blabbering.

Please read the description that I wrote below the video before you watch it. Like read then watch then read then watch......

In this video, 4, 9 and 16 join Square Club. The the Terrible Twos come and make soo much trouble.

In this video, 12, 14, 15, 16 and 18 ride the Ray's and loop the loop.

In this video, 20 narrators a bedtime story to the numberblocks, 16-19 and also to himself.

In this video, Numberblocks 16 - 20 enter the Museum of Numbers to get.......watch the video to know.

In this video, 18 discovered the '×' (multiplication) sign.

In this video, 12 along with twelve numberblobs go to the Fun Times Fair and learn multiplication along the way.

In this video, One, Two, Three and Four work together to Share gems among themselves.

In this video, the Terrible Twos come back on 'Terrible Twosday' and make everyone into twos, until Five comes and saves the day with the help of One.

In this video, Three opens a Go-Kart area in which only threes can drive the Go-Carts. Also Three discoveres the '÷' (division) sign.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
As I said I'm confused between seasons, so please bare with me.

MGL OUT✌
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°