Episodes of Season 2 - Part 1

In this Chapter I put all the videos of Season 2. In season 1 there are videos that include only 6-10. There is a lot of episodes in Season 2, so I will make a part 1 and a part 2 of Episodes of Season 2.

Please read the description that I wrote below the video before you watch it. Like read then watch then read then watch......

In this video, Six divides herself in many ways, to handle 6 naughty sheep.

In this video, One goes into the Dungeon Of Doom, and doubles up and splits up through her journey.

In this video, Four looks up to Nine to be able to do everything, because he's a big square. Nine splits into the three threes.

In this video, all the number blocks from One to Ten play a game of bounce ball. They team up as odds and evens.

In this video, fluffies start falling from the sky and whenever the Number-blocks count them, the fluffies start tickling them. They all add up to 7, because 7s aren't ticklish. Then Eight comes and helps them get rid of the fluffies.

In this video, Ten and Nine play a game that is like football 🏈.

In this video, One, Two, Three and Four go inside the Numberblocks Castle. They help each other to make big numbers to get through the castle.

In this video, Ten narrates a bedtime story to numbers, Six to Nine and also to herself.

In this video, Six, Seven, Nine and Ten help an alien get back to her planet in space by building a tower. In the end, Eight comes to rescue them.

In this video, number-blocks from One to Ten climb The Blocky Mountain and end up solving who's in Big Tum's tum.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I will put the rest of the episodes of Season 2 in the next chapter.

MGL Out! ✌🏼
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<