Episodes of Season 3

Please read the description that I wrote below the video before you watch it. Like read then watch then read then watch......

In this video, 12 teaches a couple of numberblocks 'The Way Of The Rectangle'. Four learns that he is a special kind of rectangle, a square.

In this video, numberblocks 1-6 ride the rays, as 12 told them about a big surprise.

In this video, 12 goes changes the battery of The Block Star. She splits up and changes her shape on the way to avoid objects on her way.

In this video, 15 narrators a bedtime story to the numberblocks, 11-14 and also to herself.

In this video, 15 helps 1,3,6 and 10 realized that they are also Step Squad.

In this video, numberblocks 0-15 show their talents on Fifteen's Minute Of Fame.

In this video, numberblocks 11-15 forget who they are after 13's Three made a football ⚽️ knock down their numberlings.

In this video, Ten helps numberblocks 11-15 excercise. Then Three makes them all 13s.

In this video, numberblocks 1-15 go to visit the Pattern Palace, but first they had to cross the Balancing Bridge.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
There are no songs in Season 3, so there will be no Songs of Season 3 Chapter❌.

And please comment some tips for me to make this book more popular🥺.

MGL OUT ✌
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[