Blossom

It took a great deal of time for Ms. Keane to get the class to settle down and by the time she did the bell rings signaling the end of first period.

The day zooms by and by lunch we are surrounded by people wanting to know everything about us. It was werid to find... we couldn't answer any of their questions. Like where we used to live or go to school, or any other easy question one would usually be able to answer and it wasn't like we forgot it's more like it didn't happen or I'm not sure all my memories from before six months ago are kinda a blur.

Suddenly someone says, "Have you heard..?" And amongst the jumble of indistguible chatter and loud laughter everyone goes quiet. "There's been another one." She continues.

"You mean arsenic attack?" Someone else ask.

"Yeah..this time they said three people died in the resent case."

"Do the police know whose behind-"

"I'm pretty sure we all know whose behind it!" A different person says slamming their first in to the table.

The girls and I quietly eat our lunch-lost- but continue to listen.

He continues" It's the Gangreen Gang we all know it, even the police they're just afraid to do any thing about it." I shoot Buttercup a quick glance.

"You guys should be careful." A girl warns "These guys are a nicotorious for being violent and ruthless criminals."

"Noted." I reply swallowing a bite of my tuna sandwich.

"Sounds like a bunch of idiots to me. " says Buttercup.

"Maybe they just want a hug?" Bubbles suggest.

"You guys don't sound like you believe us."

We shrug. "Someone needs to stand up to these guys it sounds like." I say. "They obviously can't keep getting away with what they are doing."

"Ha, good luck finding someone to do that!" Says Mitch who was passing by, on his way he grabs the apple off Buttercups plate and she chases after him.

"It's sad to say he's right." The girl says. "No one in Townsville dares stand up to them."

"Well I know one thing, if I ever run into them I'm taking a stand for justice." I say infuriated by the lack of it.

"You better hope you don't run into them..." She says as the bell rings.

I sighlently think. She's right, what can I even do to stop the Gangreen gang that anyone else can't.

With a sigh I go to class and countiue my day with that in the back of my mind.