SCP - Alpha - 4

Item #: SCP - Alpha - 4

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP - Alpha - 4 is to be held in a room 15 m X 7 m in size, with a section 4 m X 4 m as a bathroom. No special containment required except that the chamber have a selection of items and games that suit the subject. A bed, television, furniture, gaming consoles, and shelf for containing other items such as books are also to be kept. Windows for observation are to be bulletproof glass. 

For safety concerns of SCP - Alpha - 4 and employees, a protocol has been put in place that will surround the room and adjacent rooms with a covering consisting of two five feet thick sheets of titanium with a lining of lead in between. The only way the protocol will be activated is if the on site warhead were to begin countdown as a result of a containment breach. For this reason, SCP - Alpha - 4's Containment has been labeled one of five safe shelters.

SCP - Alpha - 4 does require daily nutrition, and is fed a variety of meals of dietary comfort. Occasionally offered sweets for good behavior and is allowed snacks at varying times. Drinks should consist of anything the subject enjoys, the only exception being milkshakes or desserts, which are only awarded for good behavior.

SCP - Alpha - 4 is allowed to wander Area-500 with caution, as many dangerous SCP entities have been placed here after a containment breach and the capturing of the newly designated SCP - 6015, A D-Class who miraculously escaped the site. SCP - Alpha - 4 is not allowed in Heavy Containment by any other means than testing and interviews.

In knowledge of Incident Alpha - 4A, Personnel are to be as hospitable as possible to prevent the likelihood of negative emotions from the subject, and psychological examinations are required before permittance to tend to SCP - Alpha - 4. Anyone who emotionally effects SCP - Alpha - 4 in a very negative way is no longer permitted around SCP - Alpha - 4.

Description: SCP - Alpha - 4, also known as Y/N L/N, is a male humanoid, approximately 11 years old. His skin is S/C, His eyes are E/C, and his hair is H/C.  All samples taken by SCP - Alpha - 4 have proven him to be human despite his anomalous properties. The Subject exhibits child-like qualities of a normal human adolescence, and is treated as such. Subject has shown to be cooperative and kind to foundation personnel, as well as other SCP's.

SCP - Alpha - 4's anomalous properties include super human strength, capable of lifting a semi truck and punching through steel doors, and primarily his vast healing potential beyond any other SCP. In exactly eleven individual tests, the Subject has shown to exhibit vast regeneration, capable of healing it's own wounds as fast as they happen, and even regenerating from thin air after being vaporized by an onsite warhead during a containment breach involving SCP - 1504 at site ██, in which the subject emerged approximately 5 minutes later without any garments on.

SCP - Alpha - 4's healing properties can also extend to others, the Subject showing the ability to regenerate other's ailments via physical touch at only seconds behind SCP - Alpha - 4's original regenerative speed. The effect is not limited to physical injuries, and can also heal illnesses and mental diseases. In a test, it was observed that the Subject could also fix the mind altering effects of other SCP's. Due to its healing ability, it appears SCP - Alpha - 4 can also detect injuries and illnesses as well, but even stranger than that, is sensing other anomalous objects and creatures. For this reason, SCP - Alpha - 4 was placed in the 'Alpha' designation, since the others also have this ability. 

The other effect he can induce, as noted in incident Alpha- 4A, is the ability to cause various amounts of illnesses and harm in others. These ailments can include any type of physical wound or illness, including cancer. The Subject usually regrets when this happens, since it only happens during times of anger or sadness. The effect, unlike his healing, can effect anyone he can see. This effect has been tested with photographs as well, Which has proven just as effective. This test was only conducted twice, due to the Subjects distress upon inflicting such harm on another person.

Incident Report Alpha - 4A
Date: ██/██/████
Location: [DATA EXPUNGED]

Three days before capture of SCP - Alpha - 4 and the creation of Area - 500, SCP - Alpha - 4 first revealed their anomalous ability on fellow classmate █████ ███████, who was suddenly stricken with a hemorrhagic fever directly after confronting the subject. Witnesses claim that the other classmate was bullying SCP - Alpha - 4, and SCP - Alpha - 4 pushed him away. The classmate then began bleeding from his eyes. Luckily, due to SCP - Alpha - 4's visit after the incident, recovered from it. It was relayed to foundation members, who made plans to create a large area dedicated to dangerous and human SCP's, Called Area - 500.

~~~~
Other info related to 'Redacted'

SCP - 6015: The protagonist and previous D-Class that was the player in the 'SCP: Containment Breach' Games. D - 9341, after escaping containment breach from gate A, was considered to have anomalous traits after miraculously avoiding certain death time and time again. In canon, He has the ability to 're-load' to past times before dying, allowing him to try again. He was moved to Area - 500 after the creation prior to SCP-Alpha-4 and was contained.

SCP - ████: The reason female and some male SCP's have become sexualized. It was a strange event that occurred two weeks after the construction and placing of Area - 500 and the SCP's inside. Every SCP, besides you and the other alpha SCP's have been anthropomorphized, as well as made to look questionably more attractable than their previous forms. No one can figure out why, or what exactly happened, and that is why the event has no designation. New tests have been tried to test their conditions.

Area - 500: The Area You (SCP - Alpha - 4) are contained in, along with a variety of other SCP's. It was created in light of the capture of the first Alpha (Scp - Alpha - 1). It has a large facility, and five smaller ones. Each facility has a SCP designation class that they contain. You are in Building - C, with other Alpha SCP's

Alpha Designation: A group of SCP's. They are all young, human (or used to be), and have incredible super human abilities, You included. The Foundation is working to turn the Alpha's into an elite team to hunt for SCP's. The Alpha SCP's have one thing in common among each of them; they can sense anomalies, which makes them perfect candidates for the program.

(I hope you all will like this story! I will write the first official chapter later! Have a good day you all!)