Chapter 15

~Shuichi's POV~

I woke up with Kokichi in my arms. We should probably try to figure a way out soon. I tapped Kokichi's back in an attempt to wake him up. His lavender-yellow eyes fluttered open. He smiled looking up at me.

"Morning Kokichi," I said.

"Good morning Shumai," He replied.

I blushed a little from the nickname. He's been calling me it for quite some time, and I always get flustered when I hear it. I got out of the bed. Kokichi slowly got up as well, but immediately started falling. I caught him and held him bridle style. Now, his face was a blushing mess. I carried him to my room and unlocked the door. I grabbed any belongings I needed. Then, I carried Kokichi over to his room. He handed me the key and I unlocked the door. I set him on the bed and he told me what belongings he needed. I picked him back up and we went to the dining hall.

"Well, is everyone here?" Kirumi asked.

We all nodded.

"Good, I found a way to escape. There's a hidden hole in the wall we can walk through," Kiibo informed.

We followed him to the exit. When we walked outside a lot of relatives came running over to the others. No one came for Kokichi, which did make sense. I always knew his situation with his family wasn't a good one. I saw my uncle walk over to me. He hugged me tightly.

"Shuichi, I'm so glad you're alright I thought I would never see you again," he said smiling.

"I'm glad you're okay too," I said back.

"C'mon let's go back home!"

"Uncle, I'll catch up with you in a second."

Not waiting for a response, I walked over to Kokichi. He was sitting on the ground. I sat down next to him.

"Hey Kokichi, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm fine," he replied with an obviously forced smile.

"Don't lie, please just tell me the truth," I pleaded.

"Well, my family did show up, but all they said was they wished I died in that hellhole. I knew they never wanted me or cared, but it still hurts!"

He quietly sobbed into his knees. I pulled him in for a hug. He sobbed into my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Kokichi. If it makes you feel any better I could ask my uncle if you could stay with us."

"Are you sure you want to live with someone like me?"

"Of course Kokichi, I love you and I always will!"

"I love you too Shuichi!"

"I will always be yours and you will be mine."

We stopped hugging and Kokichi closed the gap between our lips. I don't know how long the kiss lasted, but it was a blissful eternity.

~After a few years~

~No one's POV~

The two boys moved into a small house together. They lived together in happiness and loved each other endlessly.

~The End~

A/N: Kinda shorter chapter to wrap up the story. Thank you for 2k reads and over 100 votes on it!! I hope everyone enjoyed it!! I know I've been constantly annoying y'all about this. But I'll tell y'all again that I have another saiouma fanfic in the works that's a phantom thief au! I'll post the first chapter later today since I wrote it a while ago. Also, I have a komahina oneshot book that I'll be adding a new chapter to if you're interested. Anyway, that's all hope you enjoyed this fanfic and thank you for reading!!