Chapter 3

~Normal Shuichi's POV~

While I and Kokichi were reminiscing at the moment. Someone tapped my shoulder. I pulled away slowly and turned around. I saw Shirogane-san.

"I see that you gave Ouma that syringe," they exclaimed, "That's so wonderful, but I'll have to cut this sweet moment short."

She threw a dart at me. It landed on my neck almost immediately. I fainted and slipped into the darkness.

~Yandere Shuichi's POV~

I woke up alone in the library. I need to find Kokichi~senpai! I walked to the dorms and knocked on the door.

"W-who's there?" I heard Kokichi's voice ask.

"Kichi, let me in," I commanded.

He obeyed and opened the door. I walked inside and closed the door. I put my hands on his shoulders. He looks so cute, all frightened like that.

"Don't try a stunt like that again, got it?" I said.

Kokichi nodded.

"Since you did that there are going to be big consequences," I exclaimed, "I will have to punish you!"

Kokichi tried to move, but I gripped his shoulders tighter. He moved my hands off his shoulders. He immediately ran out of the room and locked the door. You won't escape that easily my precious Kichi!

~Kokichi's POV~

I ran to Rantaro's dorm and banged on the door. I waited a bit then I saw the door open. Rantaro was standing in the doorway with a confused look on his face.

"Do you mind if I hide in your room?" I asked.

"I don't, bu-" Rantaro got cut off by me barging in.

He closed the door and locked it.

"Anyway, what are you hiding from Kokichi?" Rantaro questioned.

"Shuichi. The mastermind, Shirogane-san, snuck up on us and made him all creepy again! But this time it's a lot worse!"

"Couldn't you do what you did to get Shuichi back to normal earlier?"

"Nope Shirogane-san stole that from me!"

I sighed and flopped onto Rantaro's bed. He chuckled a bit. I picked up one of the pillows and started hugging it. I started thinking of all the horrible ways Shuichi would punish me. Rantaro walked over to me.

"Do you need anything?" He asked.

I immediately let go of the pillow and stood up next to him. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Is Shuichi causing you this much harm?" He asked.

I nodded.

Then, we heard banging on the door. Rantaro went to go answer it. I ran into his bathroom and closed the door quietly.

"Oh, hey Shuichi what's up?" I overheard Rantaro say.

"Where's Kokichi? Tell me or else!"

"Honestly, I have no idea where he i-is."

No! Him stuttering like that probably gave it away!

"Liar!"

I heard Shuichi shove Rantaro away. Footsteps were coming closer and closer. The door flew open. Without saying a word, Shuichi immediately grabbed the chain around my neck. He dragged me to his room.

"Sit down," he commanded.

I sat down on the same chair.

He handcuffed my hands behind the chair and tied me up again. This time it was so tight I could barely move.

"Any last words from that big mouth?" He asked.

"Just get it over with," I said.

He nodded and placed duct tape over my mouth. He constantly played around with me for the rest of the night. Then, at nighttime, he passed out from exhaustion. He didn't wake up after that. I guess Shirogane-san took away him turning back at nighttime. I sighed and tried to fall asleep. Unaware of the despair that was waiting to greet everyone in the morning.