Author's Note

Hey everyone!!

It's come to my attention that many of you have been clarifying about what senpai means in Japanese culture. Which I'm glad that you have educated me on the subject. The way I used it was to show Creepichi deeply loved Kokichi. Which I realize now is the wrong context. I thought that's what it meant at first because that's kinda how they use it Yandere simulator. I will not be changing it however because part of the definition was that it was meant to describe someone older than you I think. Which Kokichi is a few months older.

That's all I have to say about that topic. One more thing is that even though in my story it may seem like I wrote that Creepichi r*ped Kokichi. He didn't he just smothered him in kisses and playful biting leaving hickeys and shit.

That's all I have to say and I'm very grateful for the support and love this book has gotten!!

Although I feel like someone like me doesnt deserve it I'll just say thank you either way!!

I wish everyone to have a very hope filled day!

My head: Okay Nagito Kinnie 🙄

My top two kins are Nagito (2nd) and Kokichi (1st).

I'm not sure if that's good or bad but whatever!!

If you like Komahina be sure to check out my Komahina oneshot book!!

Also if you enjoy Saiouma please take a look at my phantom thief AU fanfic!!

Btw I don't support r*pe or ab*sive relationships in anyway. Please don't get the wrong idea. If I did support it I wouldn't have given Shumai a redemption arc.

That's all I have to say, Byeonara!!