Sirius X reader

You and Sirius had been dating for over 3 months now, resulting in you also becoming closer with the other marauders to the point where sometimes it felt like you were dating all four of them. They were always together and while that was nice it meant you and Sirius rarely got any alone time together.
It was a Saturday afternoon and you were all in the common room either half asleep or just relaxing. You and Sirius were laying cuddled up along the sofa, James was sat in an armchair with Lilly in his lap and Remus and Peter were sat on the rug by the fire. You and Sirius kept making jokes under your breath about how lovey-dovey James and Lilly are to each other when you hear a slight cough coming from across the room. You both look up to find Remus staring at you both with a chuckle "oh get a room you guys" he said with a laugh. "Trust me moony I'm trying" which earns him a smack on the shoulder from you. Peter not paying any attention to his surroundings pipped in with a confused "eh?" To which Sirius replied "don't worry wormtail I will explain when your a little older, I promise." Which ended in laughter erupting from your close circle of friends.
After a while you realised everyone else has dozed off so you gave Sirius a little nudge and a smirk grew on his face as he grabbed your arm and lead you up to the boys dorm room. You immediately followed him without a second thought. You had been waiting weeks to get alone together and it was finally happening. His grip tightened on your wrist immediately sending butterflies to your stomach. The second you reached the dorm he closed the door pushing you up against it, wrapping his arms tightly around your waist closing the space between the two of you. Before you could say anything his lips were tightly pressed against yours moving in sync together. Your hands flew to his hair lightly tugging it causing him to moan into the kiss. He pulled you closer with one hand as the other made its way up to the back of your neck pulling you in more, deepening the kiss. He swiped his tongue along your bottom lip, your granted him access, suddenly your tongues were passionately fighting for dominance. Minutes passed and you both made your way over to his bed he sat down on the edge and you moved to straddle his waist. His kissed slowly trailed down your neck as you began to grind down on his lap causing a groan to escape his lips. You whimpered as he found your sweet spot just below your ear he began sucking and licking, proud of the noises he made you come out with. He grabbed your waist pushing you down harder on his lap moving you back and forth causing you both to whine and moan into each other's necks. You started to kiss down his neck and just as you reached his sweet spot you hear the door swing open. "I told you this is where they had gone, I knew it!" James told the others with a proud grin spread cross his face . You could feel Sirius beginning to tense up with anger, this is the first time he had gotten you alone in weeks and he had been interrupted. "Prongs" he said in a dangerously calm voice. "You have one second to get the fuck out of this room before I kill you with my bare hands" James decided to drag out this situation as long as he could, slowly striding his way over to his bed to lay down. You hear Sirius whisper in your ear "I'm really sorry love" before he moved you off of him and ran over to James. James' eyes immediately went wide as he saw his angry friend running at him, they both ran downstairs to the common room chasing each other while you were sat on Sirius' bed slightly confused as to what had just happened. "Well.." you said awkwardly at Peter, Remus and Lilly all of which are staring at you. "I'm just gonna go and make sure they don't actually kill each other" you say as you make your way down to the common room after your best friend and you're boyfriend. "Ooh yeah, 5 Galleons on Sirius" you hear Remus say to Peter. You just rolled your eyes.