Wolfstar make up

A conversation that takes place a while after 'the prank' with lyrics from habit by Louis Tomlinson im not sure if it will make sense unless you've heard the song, hopefully it does (I'm trying a different layout with the speech because there's a lot of back and forth and I don't want it to get confusing) I really don't like how this turned out but 🤷‍♀️

It was currently dinner however Sirius had stayed behind to hopefully talk to Remus. After James closed the door to the dormitory Sirius slowly approached Remus who was sat on the windowsill with a cigarette, looking out the window trying his best to ignore his best friend standing there silently trying to think of what to say.

S- "I always said that I'd mess up eventually, I told you that"

Remus turned around to see Sirius standing there with tears in his eyes.

R- "what are you expecting from me"

S- "it shouldn't come as no surprise anymore"

R- "I know I said that I'd give you another chance but you and I know the truth of it in advance, that mentally you were already out the door"
R-"I never thought that giving up would be so hard"

Sirius could feel the hot tears fall down his cheeks.

S- "god I'm missing you and your addictive heart"
S-"your the habit that I can't break"
S-"your the feeling I can't put down"
S-"your the shiver that I can't shake"
S-"your the high that I need right now"
S-"your the habit that I can't break.."

R-"I took some time cuz I ran out of energy, of playing someone I thought I was meant to be. But honestly I don't have to chose anymore."
R-"it been ages, different phases. Come so far from the train ride in first year."

Remus put out his cigarette and made his way over to Sirius slowly.

R-" but..I'll always need you, next to me.. next to me"

S-"your the habit that I can't break"
S-"your the feeling I can't put down"
S-"your the shiver that I can't shake"
S-"your the high that I need right now"
S-"your the habit that I can't break"

R-"you gave me the time and the space I was out of control"

S-" I'm so sorry I let you down"

R-"I guess that I know what I already knew... that I was better with you"

Sirius and Remus were now face to face foreheads touching.

S-" and I miss you moony"
S-"your the habit that I can't break"

R-"your the feeling I can't put down"

S-"your the shiver that I can't shake"

R-" your the high that I need right now"

R+S-" your the habit that I can't break"

Their smiles grew wider with every sentence, And finally their lips touched. Things were gonna work out.. they were gonna be okay.