Wolfstar

This is a muggle uni au/ Remus and Sirius have a fight this story is all angst/ I will probably do a part 2/ it's not great because I've written it at 2 am but just ignore that I guess

"Remus listen to me, nothing is happening with me and Oliver." Sirius walked across the room to stand in front of Remus, he could see the tears pooling in his eyes as he felt his own threatening to spill down his cheeks. He didn't say anything, the silence was deafening. "God don't you trust me!" Sirius asked as his voice broke slightly, tears now slowly rolling down his face. "I mean do you really think I would cheat on you"
"Maybe, I don't know, I mean you tell me there's nothing to worry about but every time I go to talk to you about it you get all defensive."
"Come on moony, you know I would never do anything to hurt you, god I'd do anything for you, you know that"
"You don't know how it feels Sirius, you have pushed me aside ever since you started this project with him, I know your working but I can't help but notice all the nicknames he calls you and how he cuddled up to you on the sofa the other night!"
"My god Remus!" Sirius almost shouted "some people are just like that, I don't see you becoming jealous when James or Pete pulls me into a hug, or when we all cuddle up in the sofa and watch films"
"Siri's you know that's it's not like that and I'm not fucking jealous, why does everything have to be so goddam difficult with you!"
" fucks sake Remus, I'm not trying to make things difficult okay? I'm trying to talk to you about this"
"Talk then, I don't actually see you explaining anything to me!" Remus moved to sit on the edge of his bed.

"He clearly fancies you and he is far better than anything I have to offer so I don't see why I shouldn't assume that you would rather be with some one like him"
"Remus you know I love every part of you every little flaw that you see in yourself, I adore them but you can't assume that I would just pick up and leave like that, do you know how much it hurts to find out that you don't trust me, to find out that you think that I would happily cheat on you. Not to mention that he's got a girlfriend! It's pretty obvious as well  the ways they are always hanging off each other"
"Oh"
"Yeah, oh" he slumped into the chair, from the desk, opposite him.
"Why didn't you tell me"
"I didn't think I had to, like I said it's pretty fucking obvious and it's none of our business what he gets up to or who he goes out with!"
"Right" Remus scoffed as he rolled his eyes.

"Tell me what again you thought was actually going to happen?"
"Well I dont- I mean.."
"Did you really have such little faith in me to think I would betray you like that?! To throw our relationship away as if it were nothing. Is that how much I mean to you"
Both were now crying hysterically, the anger boiling inside ready to burst, the fear of losing each other strong in their hearts.
"I don't know black!" Remus stood and shouted at him, he instantly regretted his words knowing how much he hated his past. Yet he stayed silent waiting for a response that didn't come... "well, I guess it was good while it lasted, I mean I'm surprised we even made it this far."
Sirius silently got up tears falling quickly from his eyes, rolling down his hot red cheeks.
"Shit" he mumbled under his breath and called out to him "Sirius wait-"
It was too late he was met by a cold tone interrupting his speech "fuck you lupin"
And with that Sirius slammed the door grabbed his jacket and stormed out the house. He didn't know where he was going but he knew that he needed to get far from there.

  Private message:

Prongs

Mate is everything okay?
I heard you guys shouting and the doors slamming
Look I know you might not want to talk about it but can you at least let me know your okay
Padfoot

Padfoot

I'm fine I don't want to talk about it
Please just leave me be