chapter 7

The following days were all the same with all the strictness. Today was the party night. My friends are going and I am stuck with my boring books. I have an option to go to bed but seeing as it is only 9 at clock I am not sleepy. Both of my bros are also up. Abeer is busy with his upcoming project while Aarnav is studying. And here I am wasting time. It is raining outside and I am praying no one turns up at Reema's party. It is a little devil in me which is forcing me to be rude. Its not her fault that I am here and not there. Watching out of window an idea struct me. I rushed out of my room. Seeing that the pitch is clear as no one is out in living room I walk forward. But a voice stops me.

"Where do you think you are going?" Looking back I relaxed and took a breath I realised I stopped in between. Thankfully it was Aarnav because Abeer will never allow me to go out in rain but Aarnav will most likely allow me.

"Bhai I was going out in the garden." I say it as it is a most obvious thing to do.

"Its raining out" and before he could continue I cut him in between "That's why I am going out." I say with a big smile. He smilled back. "Wanna join me?" I asked giving him a puppy face. I really wanted him to join me. It will be fun. 

"No way. Neither I nor you are going out in rain. We will get ourselves ill during exams time and Abeer will not like it." He said it as if he really want to go out but is not sure whether its a good idea or not. 

"Please bhai, lets go before it stop raining. I am sure Abeer will not mind it and we will not get ill."

"So are you planning to go and ask him." Haha he think I am a fool who is gonna walk into lion den knowingly. Abeer will never agree so Of Course I am not asking him.

"No, I am sure he would not come to know that we are out. We will stay there for few minutes and then go back to our rooms. It want hurt if he would not know." I said it with all the confidence I could muster and in a full convincing way and to my surprice he agreed without any more efforts.

*******

It is fun to be out in rain but its pretty cold. Moving wind make us shiver. There are goosebumps all over me and I am sure even Aarnav have them. All of the sudden I pushed Aarnav in the pool to have fun. As he fell in the cold water he shouted as that was unexpected by him. But then he relaxed and started splashing water on me. I also joined him in the pool. We didn't realised when our soft talks became loud and then the shouts. We were splashing water on each other and throwing balls on each other. After sometime we didn't even felt cold. We were into all fun. It reminded me of the time when I was very young and would play in rain with Aarnav. It is really fun and we are totally into our game. 

Abeer's POV

Around 9.45 I heard a soft noise which I just ignored thinking the two them must be having some time together. But then the softness turned into the loud giggles and shouts of fun. But that was not the problem. The problem was that the sound was not coming from their room but from the garden. I went out to the front view and see my two babies having fun in the rain. Not only rain but also pool. I enjoyed the view of my happy kids for sometime. They look so innocent but god and I only know. I wish I can just stand here and watch them play but then I have to push the thoughts aside and call them or they will get themselves ill. It has to be Pahels idea to go out in rain but I can't believe Aarnav agreed after all he knows it is exam time. 

Pahel's POV

We were having so much of fun that it skipped our minds that if even have to go in. Abeer's strong voice just tore us apart and we looked at each other with scary eyes.

"Come here both of you. Enough of playing in the rain and pool. Now push yourselves in." He said it surprisingly in a very soft voice and smilingly. Thank god he was not angry. It relaxed us and we moved out of the pool and towards the door. Suddenly I felt really cold and looked at Aarnav who was also trying to hug himself tightly to stop the shiver, Water was dripping from all over us.