chapter 9

(After two weeks)

Pahel's POV

Today was my last exam and I waited for Abeer to pick me up. I was accompanied by Sazia and Tammana. Three of us were discussing the plan for evening when a boy came up to us. He was known to Tammana. She introduced him to us as her cousin who had joined the school that day itself. (He joined the school that day and his first day will be after school reopens.)

Viyaan was tall, with black hair and blue eyes with a charming smile. He was staying with Tammana at her place. His parents were in Arunachal Pradesh (one of the states in India). Due to some personal problems ha came to Delhi (capital of India) and was joining school from mid-term. We all got introduced and he was also invited to join us in the evening. At that instant it self Abeer came up. 

"Hey kiddo, how was your exam?"

"It was good." I got into the passenger seat and he helped me to put me backpack at the backseat.

"Hungry?" He asked giving me an amusing look.

"Yeah I'm. But why are you asking. I mean isn't it obvious." He laughed a little and started the car without another word he drove the car to the unfamiliar road.

"Where are we going? Its not the way to our house?" I asked totally confused. He smilled and didn't say a word. After a while he asked me about my plan for evening which I happily recited to him. He listened to it intently but then reminded me my curfew which was 9. "Hey bhai you can make it to 11 for today. Please." I spoke in the most convincing way.

"No sweety I am not changing it. You better turn up by 9." He didn't even tried to at least think about it. He simply said it.

"Please bhai I don't even have school tomorrow. I just got over with my exams. I should be allowed to stay out for long." I said with the puppy face I could muster and the sweatest voice. But he didn't replied but I got a look which screamed " You carry on and you will not be going" So to keep the look as the look only I closed my mouth. 

After sometime he pulled the car in the lawn of the Hotel Star. As I got down the car I saw Aarnav waiting for us. I gave him a tight hug. He smiled and kissed my forehead. 

When we went in many people welcomed us at the entrance and led us to the conference room. I was holding hands of both of my bros. I slightly pulled Aarnav's hand downward to get him to my level.

"Bhai why are we here?" I wishpered to him with a look of confusion. He smiled a little" Just wait for few minutes and you will know."

When we entered the conference room an old man in his early 60s was waiting for us. He was accompanied by his son and his daughter- in -law. That girl was the trophy wife. Really she was so damn beautiful and her husband....

We got introduced and then both Abeer and the old man signed some papers. They both again shook the hands after signing. I was taken aback when the old man announced that now onwards the hotel belonged to us. Both my brothers laughed at my expressions and then embraced me in the hug. We all moved towards the dinning room for lunch and at that time I realised how hungry I was. During lunch Abeer announced a party in the honour of the old man who had looked after this hotel for many years. I was really existed. This party was on saturday which meant only one day to go.

We left the hotel near 4 and my friends were messaging me to know when will I reach the coffee house. I informed them about the situation and thanfully they understood. As soon as we reached our destination I just hopped out of the car and ran inside. At the same time Aarnav pulled in his car. 

I reached my room and within seconds I was out of my school uniform and in my comfy clothes. I was brushing my hair when I heard Abeer call out to me and by his voice one can tell he was not happy. I tied my hair in pony and climbed down. Abeer looked pissed while Aarnav looked confused. "You do not get out of the car before it is parked." He shouted at me. I nodded in reply and softly apologised to him looking at the floor. He came close to me and with his finger he lifted my chin to force me to look at him. "You dare not do that again. You can hurt yourself while pulling down stunts like that." He spoke softly with his voice full of concern. 

"I am sorry"

He nodded and gave me a tight hug. Then he allowed me to stay out till 11 but on a condition that one of them will come to pick me up so I should inform them where I was.

********

I met my friends with great excitement at the coffee house and informed them about the hotel and invited them for the party. Viyaan was also there. He was dreesed in the pair of jeans with a white sporty tee and paired with dark blue converse. He had spiked up his hair and he looked really sexy. From the coffee house we went to the mall where we had a blust in the bowling section. After that we had dinner in the pizza hut.

Around 10.45 Aarnav called to ask where i was. He turned up to the mall in next 25 minutes. He even gave a ride to Sazia to her place. Tamanna and Viyaan were picked up by Tamanna's dad. After dropping Sazia at her place we took the path to our property. The long day activities taking toll on me made me go to sleep in the car itself. It was a good day in all. 

Please comment... How is the story coming out?