Before we start...

Hi I love Harry Potter... but also Mean Girls.

I grew up with both franchises and I still love them to this day. So I thought why not do a little crossover?

Disclaimer though: Because this story is based on the Wizarding World and some parts are kind of just a crossover between Harry Potter and Mean Girls I just wanna say I do not support any of JK Rowlings views towards the LGBTQ+ community and all the shit she's saying on the internet. Still Harry Potter is a big part of my childhood and kind of shaped me into the person I am today so I'm not going to give up on the Wizarding World entirely. What I've learned while studying Art is that you sometimes have to distance the art from the artist to see it's real glory. I was never a fan of JK Rowling herself, I was just a fan of the beautiful world she created. So there's that now have fun with the story.

Originally it was planned as a short story in my Oneshot book but it soon evolved into something bigger which is why the first 4 Chapters are the same as the ones in the Oneshot book (If you've read it before this. If not... go read it there are some good one shots in there xD)

This will mostly be a Cadnis fluff but wizarding world thing and I don't really have a plan yet so we'll see how it goes.

Also a massive shoutout to my friend @/barrettswaffle on instagram who did the incredible Cadnis artwork for the cover. It's ✨amazing✨.

Now with everything said, let's get into the story