school trip

C/N: Crush's Name

Y/N: Your Name

G/N: Grade Number (ex. 12th, 10th, etc.)

B/F/N: Best Friend's Name

~

In which you go on a school trip to an amusement park and get paired up with your crush.

~

I was sitting in 2nd period when an announcement came over the intercom. "Reporting all G/N graders. Please report to the auditorium this instant."

The teacher ushered us out of class and into the auditorium.

When I got there, I found a seat next to my best friend, B/F/N.

"Hey!" she said, wrapping me into a side hug.

"Hey, do you know what this is about?" I questioned.

B/F/N shook her head. We sat in the auditorium for a few more minutes until our administrator spoke up.

"Surprise! This year, we will be having an end of the year school trip! It will only be within your grade, since each grade has their own trip," the administrator began. "This year, we will be heading to Disneyland in California! Now, we know this trip may be pricey, so we've set up a deal with them. Emails will be sent informing you all later about the details later today."

B/F/N and I looked at each other in glee. A trip to Disneyland? What a perfect way to end off this stressful year.

The teachers waiting around the auditorium showed us back to our classes. The rest of the day flew by. I could not wait to prepare for the trip.

~

When I arrived home, an email was sent to me. Sent to our whole grade, actually. I hopped on call with B/F/N and we discussed all the details. The price was actually quite reasonable, especially since we had to consider plane tickets too. I knew all my money saving was going to come in handy.

The trip was going to be for five 5 days and 4 nights. I couldn't wait to go on all the rides I possibly could.

The email said that all forms and money were due by the end of the month and we would be departing two weeks after. I had brought in my forms the next day, I didn't even want to risk the chance that I would forget and turn them in late.

~

The day of the trip was finally here! I woke up at 4AM so that I could get to school and ride the bus to the airport.

When I got to the school, there were teachers handing out our plane tickets.

The administrator was back again, holding a megaphone. "Students! I know there's been some confusing about the seating for the buses. We would love to have to let you all pick your seat partners, but unfortunately, we don't have the time. The seats have been randomized. Come see us at the main desk to check what bus and seat you have."

I glanced over at B/F/N, sad to hear that we probably wouldn't be able to sit with each other. I got my bus and seat number from the desk and headed onto my bus.

I sat there for a good few minutes until a boy came and sat next to me. It was C/N.

Oh boy, this was going to be a long bus ride.

"Hey Y/N." He greeted. I gave him an awkward wave. Way to go, Y/N.

C/N pulled out his phone and ended up listening to music for most of the ride. I decided to do the same.