enemies

Y/N: Your Name

C/N: Crush's Name

L/N: Last Name

Y/T/N: Your Teacher's Name

H/T: Your Hometown
~
In which a boy and girl go from enemies to lovers.
~
I was rushing to put on my Converse high tops before school started. I had 15 minutes to walk to school.

I'M NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT!

I grabbed my water bottle and sprinted out the door.

Luckily, I made it just in time before the bell rang.

When I got to school, it was the same ordeal. Nothing special, just the same old in all my classes.

Well, that was until 5th period when Y/T/N told us there would be a new student joining us.

"Class, this is C/N L/N. C/N, please introduce yourself to the class," Y/T/N stated.

"Hey, I'm C/N. I just moved back to H/T after a few years, so some of you might recognize me from middle school." C/N said.

My head looked up the second I heard his name. C/N? From middle school? It can't be. He looks nothing like he did before.

"C/N, you can take the empty seat next to Y/N! She's a great student, I'm sure you guys will get along well," I hear Y/T/N tell him.

He walks over and takes the seat next to me. I wonder if he remembers who I am, or all the things he used to say and do to me back in middle school.

We didn't talk for the most part. I spent most of class silently working.

When the bell rang, I almost made a mad dash for the door before C/N grabbed my wrist.

"It was nice to see you again, Y/N," he said with a charming smile on his face.

I walked out without saying anything. What is with him? Did he get amnesia? Pretending that everything is all good and that he wasn't the biggest asshole to me back in middle school.

I figured it's better if I just avoid him. I'd really rather not have to deal with him anymore.

As I was walking home I see a car pull up next to the sidewalk. The window rolled down and it was C/N.

"What are you doing here, C/N?" I asked.

"So you do remember me. You're great at pretending, aren't you?" C/N expressed.

He didn't say anything else and drove away immediately after that.

Was he trying to get a reaction out of me?

~

- time skip: the next day -

Another stressful day at school.

I had the other half of my classes today and I was really hoping C/N didn't have anymore classes with me.

I walked into 6th period and just my luck, C/N was already sitting there in class. I am beyond grateful that he won't be forced to sit next to me in this class.

As I went to go sit in my seat, I saw C/N walk up behind me.

Before I could even react, I hear C/N whisper in my ear, "Meet me at my car after school."

I turned to talk back to him but he had already walked away.

~

- time skip: after school -

I walked around the parking lot to find C/N's car.

This is so stupid. First of all, why am I even listening to him? Second of all, HE DIDN'T FUCKING SPECIFY WHAT HIS CAR EVEN LOOKS LIKE!