best friends

Just a heads up, there will be 2 POVs in this chapter, Y/N's and C/N's. (Trying something new, you know?)

Y/N: Your Name

C/N: Crush's Name

M/N: Movie Name

R/N: Random Person's Name

R/N(2): Random Person's Name 2 (and so on)

G/N: Girlfriend's Name

~

In which a boy and a girl are neighbors and best friends but then the boy gets a girlfriend.

~

Y/N's POV:

I finally managed to gather up all my homework and now I'm walking over to C/N's house.

I didn't bother changing out of my pajamas because we were just going to spend the day working on homework, watch a movie, and order food in.

When I got there, C/N's mom opened the door and let me on up to his room.

"Hey Y/N! You ready to work?" he greeted.

"Yep! So excited!" Not. The only thing homework does for me is stress me out.

I made myself at home on his bed and began working on my English homework. C/N grabbed his laptop and sat next to me while working on his own work.

Somewhere along the line, C/N dozed off on my shoulder. I didn't think to wake him because I knew he didn't get much sleep last night.

As soon as I finished my homework, I ordered some food to be delivered. I figured I'd let him get a little more rest.

I walked to his living room and picked out an old movie for us to watch while we eat later.

I settled on M/N and walked back to his room.

C/N's mom was kind enough to bring us our food. I set it on the table and tried to wake C/N up.

C/N's arms suddenly wrapped around me and I fell onto the bed engulfed by him.

"C/N! Wake up, it's time to eat," I tried to call out while being suffocated.

I slapped him on the chest a few times before he finally got up.

We ate our food while watching the movie in his bed. By the time the movie ended, it was about 10 PM so I said goodbye to him and his family and walked back home.

~

- time skip: the next week // at school -

These past few days have been quite uneventful. I didn't get to talk to C/N much because I've been so swamped with homework.

The only chance we've had to talk is when he drives me to school in the morning but that's only a 5 minute ride max and we always spend it on talking about random things.

Not to mention, we barely even have time to talk before school because he always manages to get us there right before the bell rang.

C/N and I parted ways to walk to 1st period.

While I was working on classwork, R/N came and sat next to me.

"Y/N, I heard a rumor going around..." R/N started off.

What rumor is he talking about? I haven't heard anything.

"Are you and C/N finally dating? You know, everyone's been rooting for you guys since the beginning of time. I was pretty shocked when I found out, but let's be real here, you guys already look like a couple. I'm so happy for you guys!"