Chapter 1: Frozen Cherry Blossoms

((TW//Curse Words, Blood, and Suicidal Themes/Thoughts))

"A Person's life that's born into an unfair world will become the ones that are much stronger than everyone around them. They would be forced to be born with more struggles than others could count. Leaving their hearts frozen and their paths isolated from everyone else.                    But it only takes a very strong soul to change all of that for the better."

In the cold snowy forests located in Lumiria, lies a white-furred Lumirian named Cyrus Sakurai, Who is walking through to see someone very close to him. 

"Okay, her location isn't too far from here. I hope the snow doesn't get worse by the time I make it there." Cyrus said as he kept on walking until he tripped on a rock that was hidden underneath all of that snow. 

"Oof!" Cyrus said as he tripped and fell onto the snow. 

"Ugh...Stupid Dad...This is just ridiculous! I was supposed to come here hours ago. But no, my fricking Dad and his stupid arguments with me. I swear though, sometimes I wish I didn't have him as a Dad." Cyrus said as he heavily sighed while getting back up to keep on walking once more. 

"Just why...couldn't he just leave me be? Like....he always does....." Cyrus said to himself as he kept on walking. With each step that he took in the white snow, he could hear a soft buzz inside of his head, slowly hearing and recalling the numerous times that his father didn't protect him from. They grew louder and louder, but it was just the very beginning of a long and difficult fight.

While Cyrus tried covering his ears to cancel out the memories of his past, he sees a huge black beast. Despite the heavy snowfall coming in, he could tell that the huge black beast was covered in shadows with horrifying red eyes beaming at him. Eyeing Cyrus as if he was going to be his next meal. 

*Howl*

The beast itself let out a long and almost mournful cry as if the beast was in pain. But this call was just its way of calling in the pack. Soon, several huge and monstrous beasts similar to its leader arrived prepared to attack Cyrus with all of their might together. 

When Cyrus saw this, he knew that he only had two choices to make out of this ugly situation,

Either run away and die.....

or...

Fight...and Stay Alive!

Cyrus' Theme Song: Alive

Cyrus soon took out a special rapier called Dust Maker from his waist. A special weapon that he created to defend himself and get stronger to protect those he cared deeply about. Even if he was the one who wasn't lucky enough to have that kind of bond, he knew it right from within his heart, he can be able to use his mind and soul to protect people. No matter how bad things got.

Even though that Cyrus took out his personal weapon, the huge beast-like monsters had no hesitation in charging and make attempts to take down Cyrus once and for all. 

The monsters were fast, but Cyrus was faster as he also charged at full force against these horrendous beasts. While the situation was dire, these monsters were going to make it very hard for Cyrus to take them down. But Cyrus was no fool as it wasn't his first time fighting actual monsters like these nightmarish beasts.