Chapter 2: Unbreakable Gemstone

((TW//Curse Words and Violence))

"A person's beauty is known to be one's greatest strength. But it's not just beauty that makes a person strong. A person must be Adaptable, Reliable, Hardworking and so much more. However, if there was one thing that should always be considered to be their ultimate strength, is they are always...Unbreakable." 

Somewhere around the outskirts of the capital of Solomon, lies a small yet magnificent town called Emeraude. The town was known for its variety of treasures being traded off to several people that have been found across the many distant places of the universe. Upon entering the town of Emeraude, there were multiple shops and restaurants all over the place that sold stuff that would surely give anyone a sense of sweet nostalgia in a more realistic way, even if they had never been to Emeraude before. 

In Emeraude, there was a girl who was considered to be special by only one other person, and that was her sister. While people considered her ugly and just a beggar. Her lack of wealth did not define her as a person. Her name was Yumi, Yumi Hawkins. Along with her older sister, Aria, they made sure to work hard and earn a living for themselves since life itself didn't treat them so kindly just like the people that had treated Yumi very poorly. The two sisters had a little shop in the heart of Emeraude, it was called "Sister Stones" as there were stones and gems that are quite known to be beautiful and very special. The reason that the stones were very special was because of Yumi's special power or semblance in other cases. It was called "Crystalize", a unique ability that gives its wielder to generate different kinds of crystals and make them for different purposes. With Yumi, she used her power to make sure that she would be able to generate enough crystals and gemstones to sell to make money for her older sister. 

However, because of this ability, it was also a higher risk for Yumi's creations to get stolen by greedy thieves that wanted to use them for their own personal gain. Because of this happening continuously, Yumi made sure to try to be very careful that her creations are given to people who can be able to pay for them or to be given to the people who are struggling and don't want to steal. 

On this very day, it was a sunny day in the middle of spring. Beautiful white clouds were floating to go with the bright blue sky that was up there as well. The two sisters were at their shop, making sure to sell whatever they could to make enough money for food tonight. 

"Yumi! I need those Baby Blue Sapphires you made yesterday over here at the counter! Those things are selling like hotcakes!" Yumi's older sister Aria shouted as she was happy that the two sisters were making some kind of profit since it was becoming a rather tedious day for them.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Yumi shouted back as she quickly came back with two big baskets filled with Baby Blue Sapphires. Once she placed them down, she wiped the sweat off with a towel and smiled a bit at her older sister. 

"Thank you, Yumi. I can't believe that these gems were sold out already for the fourth time in a row this week." Aria said as she smiled a bit at her younger sister in return. 

"Yeah. These babies are known to give any user such healthy hair and skin. I know many people would want that since having either one of those qualities would be an advantage in the long run." Yumi informed her as more customers came into the shop and bought more of those Baby Blue Sapphires. 

"You sure do give your gems very interesting purposes for the customers. But why not give them something useful? Like, giving them the ability to bend water or control the forces of Mother Nature?" Aria asked her as she knew that her semblance was special compared to most people living on Lumiria.