Stray kids (Bangchan)-still into you

Imagine writing angst imagines of your emotional support kpop boy cause you're crying over your ex that you still love... I could never

He was always on your mind, constantly creeping into your thoughts. The way your hands fit so perfectly in his; the way his words made your heart flutter.

You knew you shouldn't feel that way, not anymore. It was unhealthy to keep thinking about the past, not being able to move forward. But Chan was always on your mind, whether you liked it or not.

Your breakup wasn't ugly, violent or even difficult. You both knew it wasn't the time for you and with your busy schedules, neither of you thought it was fair to the other that you couldn't see each other. There were no more cute dates, no late night phone calls. Left in Chan's place was nothing but longing. Longing for what the both of you could have had.

No matter how much time passed, you still craved his love. It wasn't fair, you always told yourself. There was nothing you could do though. Nothing could change what happened. Nothing could bring back what you had. Nothing could make your love work.

It's hard to move on when you see him everywhere. Award shows were the hardest. You'd look at him fondly from afar, like he was a forbidden treasure you could never have. You still loved him. The mention of his name still gave you butterflies.

You'd get over him eventually. Maybe if you told yourself that enough, you'd believe it. It would take time but one day you could free yourself from the bond he unknowingly had on you. It wasn't his fault and you'd never blame him for the impact he had on you. How could he know how much it hurt to see him? It almost added salt to the wound that he seemed happier without you but you did your best to shake those jealous thoughts out of your head. After all, you wanted him to be happy. You wanted him to live his life to the fullest. But did it hurt knowing that you couldn't be a part of that? Of course it did.

You loved him though, and no matter how much it hurt, you'd move on eventually.