Nct (mark)- clumsy

It seemed that whatever mystic forces watched over earth had given Y/n a strange super power. Calling it a super power would be slightly insulting though, in Y/n's opinion.

The power in question, was quite strange- if there was a way for Y/n to break something (whether that be an object around him or even one of his bones), he would break it.

How someone could be as clumsy as him was a mystery. He had broken lamps, tables, plates; even his own leg was not safe from his mysterious power. It had become an inside joke in his friend group.

"What did you break now?"
His boyfriend asked worriedly, over the phone.
"I..."
Y/n sighed, knowing that Mark would scold him.
"I tripped over the rug downstairs and fell face first onto our coffee table."
"Oh my god! Are you okay? Did you injure yourself? Do I need to come home and cuddle you?"
Y/n smiled softly at his boyfriend's concern.

"Well, I've just got back from the emergency room because I hit my head on the table and landed on my arm. I've only got a concussion and a fractured wrist so it's not too bad."
He could hear Mark sigh loudly on the other end.
"Only a concussion and a fractured wrist?! Don't downplay it like you stubbed your toe in the shower or something! That's serious babe."
"It's not that bad, the coffee table looks worse than I do."
"I'm coming home right now to wrap you in bubble wrap because you can't be trusted on your own."

Y/n sat on the couch, an ice pack held to his head. Mark was only a short drive away so he waited in the sitting room while watching a movie.

The front door opened and Y/n smiled.
"Hi babe."
His smile quickly turned to confusion when he didn't see Mark. In his boyfriend's place was a large roll of bubble wrap.
"I would ask you to help but you'd probably injure yourself carrying this."
A strained voice came from behind the giant roll.
"Did you seriously need to get this? I'm not that clumsy!"
"Y/n, you are. When I went to buy this with Johnny, he looked at me and asked what bone you had broken this time."
The accident prone male blushed in embarrassment. Y/n spoke, pretending to be angry.
"Hey! Tell Johnny to come over here and fight me then. He won't be saying that when throat punch him."
A small giggle came from behind the bubble wrap.

After the bubble wrap had been set aside, Mark and Y/n cuddled each other on the couch.
"You know, you're right."
Y/n tilted his head in confusion, unsure as to what Mark meant.
"The coffee table definitely looks I worse than you."
Y/n smiled.
"I told you it wasn't too bad, the coffee table took most of the damage."