Seventeen (Joshua)- my prince

For sun_zero sorry it took so long! Hope you enjoy. I've been watching a lot of going seventeen lately so I enjoyed writing this one. There will be a list of requests I'm working on at the bottom of this so if you've requested something that I haven't written yet, check at the bottom to see if it's listed there. If it isn't there, comment or drop me a message so I can put it in my drafts to remember.

This is gonna be a smut chapter btw, with some fluff as well.
(Hard Dom Joshua, emphasis on cute fluffy aftercare, choking, light bondage, rough sex)
Hope you enjoy!!

Joshua loved how involved his boyfriend was with the members. They all loved him and he was constantly asked when Y/n would next be free to come over. Sometimes it was a little annoying how close Y/n would be with the members. Sometimes he'd see him walking around wearing one of the members shirts or cuddled up to them and even though it was in no way romantic, it caused some jealousy at times.

The boys were on the set for their horror special episode of going seventeen when the jealousy got too much for Joshua to handle. It was his and Hoshi's turn to go through and he knew that, waiting on the other side would be Y/n. He was out of view of the cameras for privacy reasons and he sat talking to the members who had already suffered through the terrifying game.

"You know, now that it's done, it wasn't actually that bad."
Seungkwan said, having recovered from his initial fear. The group laughed.
"It was only like five minutes ago that you were crying at us while looking out the window."
"You were the biggest coward out of all of us when you were in there."
Seungkwan looked offended at Y/n and Jihoon's comments.
"At least I actually made it out. There were four of you and you all failed. And you haven't even been in there! You didn't see the things I saw Y/n!"
They all laughed.

Inside the building, Hoshi was already betraying Joshua. He had closed the door behind him as he left, much to Shua's frustration.
"HOSHI! Open the door!"
He exclaimed, running from the masked 'killer' behind him. The tiger enthusiast was, however, much more interested in his own survival.

It wasn't long until both of the boys were caught. Apparently the friendship he had with Hoshi was worthless and he was sold out so that he could live just a few minutes longer.
"Our friendship is over. I'm worth more than that Soonyoung."
"Victory for me would have been a win for both of us. If you had lived longer we would have won."
"I'm so sorry my death was an inconvenience for you, tiger boy."

The two boys continued arguing until they got outside. As they left the building, Joshua paused, noticing Y/n sat between Vernon and Jun. He was leaning on Vernon while laughing at whatever they were talking about. It was nothing new or out of the ordinary but it made Joshua feel angry. Hoshi's betrayal hade made him slightly annoyed and even though he knew Y/n wasn't doing anything wrong, the scene in front of him made his jealousy boil over.

Y/n didn't notice anything out of the ordinary with his lover until he was pinned against his bed.
"Huh?"
He said, startled by the sudden change in his boyfriend.
"Shua, are you okay?"
The boy looked up at his lover, a soft expression on his face. He choked out a gasp as he felt a hand grip his throat. The two stared at each other for a moment before Joshua whispered into Y/n's ear.
"You're mine, only mine. No one else can make you feel as good as I do."

Within seconds the two were naked, Joshua on top as he marked his lovers neck. The smaller boy moaned as he felt their cocks pressed against each other. The dominant boy grabbed lube and a pair of handcuffs (a cheap pair they had bought to try something new) from the drawer of the bedside table. He shut the restraints around Y/n's wrists before squirting a generous amount of lube onto his cock.
"Do you remember the safe word, my prince?"
Y/n nodded, desperate for his lover to get to the good part.

Joshua slowly inserted himself, waiting for Y/n to adjust to his length. It took a few moments after he was in for things to feel comfortable. Once they were both ready, he began to thrust, hard and fast. Y/n moaned, overwhelmed by the constant pleasure. He was already trembling from how good it felt. It wasn't long for him to feel like he was going to cum.
"Fuck, I'm gonna cum! Can I? Please, please let me cum!"
He stuttered out each word between moans. He came as soon as Joshua said he could but quickly noticed that the pace of his thrusts wasn't slowing.
"We're not done yet, Prince."

Joshua's thrust didn't slow until he finally reached his high. By then Y/n had cum several times, a moaning mess underneath his lover.
"Fuck you were so good my Prince. So so good. Let's get cleaned up before bed, yeah?"
Y/n weakly nodded, still dazed. The two shared a bath together, Joshua making sure his lover was comfortable and clean for bed.

In the morning it was obvious how intense the night before had been. Y/n's legs were still trembling and Joshua, being the sweetheart he was, offered to carry him around for the day. It wasn't long after the two had gone downstairs that the teasing started.
"Could you two be any louder?!"
Seungkwan asked, the members laughing at his outburst. The two boys blushed.
"We weren't that loud! Maybe your hearing is just too good."
Another set of laughs came from the group.
"I'm pretty sure there were aliens that could hear you from space! 'We're not done yet Prince'."
Hoshi mocked, attempting to imitate Joshua's voice.
"After the way you betrayed me the other day, I'll be as loud as you want."
Shua retorted, hearing the giggles of the members around. Wonwoo decided to speak up, hoping that he would never hear such scarring sounds again.
"Well I can't speak for the others but I know that I have never betrayed you so if you could direct your sound towards Hoshi instead of the whole dorm, that would be nice."

Y/n spent the rest of the day being teased by the members but pampered by Joshua. Although it was a little embarrassing, the members weren't too mean about it and it was probably more embarrassing to hear them laugh every time Joshua called him 'my Prince' or 'your highness'. The love Joshua had for him was precious and a little jealousy never hurt that.

Okay so I'm gonna order the requests in the order they will most likely get done (I'll have reasoning below). Please let me know if you requested or have a new request you'd like to be added.

1. super m

2. Wooyoung x yeosang

3. Niki (this one might take a while cause I don't know niki's personality that well)

4. Felix (this might come before Niki but idk yet)

5. Jonghyun (same reasoning as Niki)