Short cute stories

Gordie
It was a warm spring day, you and your boyfriend lay in a daisy field. You lay your head in his lap while you make him a flower crown. He plays with your hair and reads you a story.
"The end" he finished his story and looked down at you.
"Gordie that was amazing!" You say happily and place the flower crown on his head. You lay back down and he places a small kiss on your forehead.
"I love you my darling" Gordie says while living little kisses all over your face.You giggle as he places the kisses everywhere.
"I love you too, my night in shining armor" you say with a small smile. You and Gordie lay there giggled and kissing each-other till the sunsets.

Vern

It was a bright and sunny day in castle rock. You are walking to meet your amazing boyfriend Vern Tessio. Butterflies filled your stomach as you set foot in the blue point diner. Vern sits there with a painted smile on his face, he is holding a daisy.
"I picked it for you!" He says while tucking it in your hair. You blush and leave a small kiss on his cheek,
"Thank you sugar plum." You say while a strawberry milkshake with two straws in it is set before you. You both look at each-other and smile. He picks up some whip cream with his finger and puts it on your nose.
"Your so cute sincerely" he says while taking a sip of the milk shake. You take the whipped cream off your nose and pop it in your mouth.
"I may be cute, but your the cutest!" You say while taking a sip of the milkshake. You both sit and stare at the small town while fighting about who is cuter.

Chris-
You dance in your room to your favorite record. Richie Valens , you smile with a soft sigh. You wished your boyfriend was there to share this amazing moment with you. You walk over to your dresser and put on your pajama shorts and a sweater. You brush your hair and continue dancing, you spray some perfume on your neck and sit down. Flipping the record over, you here a light knock and look over to see the one the only; Chris chambers your amazing boyfriend. You run over to the window and practically pull him into the room. You almost fall over but he catches you and plants a small kiss on your lips.
"Careful there, wouldn't want this pretty face to get damaged." He says while twirling you in a circle, you grabs your waist and you dance slowly. The moonlight hitting your bodies. The record ends and you put it away. He jumps on your bed and grabs you.
"Cuddles?" He says with the cutest eyes ever
"Of course my darling" you say while laying on his chest. You two go into a soft sleep, hearing the breathing patterns of your boyfriend comforts you as you fall asleep.

Teddy-
You and your boyfriend sit in his living room and watch Paladin. His favorite show, if you were having a heart attack he wouldn't even notice. He had his eyes fixed on the episode he saw about 16 times already.
"Teddy, I have a game" you say while cuddling into him, he it's his arm around you and looks at you.
"And what's that?" He says while smirking
"Who is stronger" you say while pinning him down in the living room floor. You smile and stand up "I win!" You say while getting up to get the bowl of
Popcorn. Teddy sneaks behind you and grabs your waist. Popcorn goes everywhere, you laugh hysterically as your boyfriend pins you down and tickles you. You throw popcorn at him so he would stop. He thankfully stops and eats the popcorn.
"Your lucky your son damn cute, Y/L/N you would be done for." He places a small kiss on your collarbone and pulls you into his lap. You watch Paladin while you cuddle into him.