The dating game

You try and sit up if your bed when you realize Teddy has a tight hold on your waist. A sigh comes out of your mouth and you wiggle out of his touch.
"Where are you going?" He says with a baby lip
"Don't get to sad I'm just turning the radio on" you turn the radio on and soft music plays as you two cuddle. A smirk appears across Teddy's face,
"What?" You ask
"I have a a game" Teddy says while letting go of you
"Oh Jesus what is it!" you say while getting up to brush your hair.
"Let's see who is more desperate for each-other. The game is simple. Don't kiss, or hug the other person. And if you do your loose." He says with a proud look.
"So your saying If I can go day without touching or kissing you, you will do whatever I say for a whole entire day." You ask with a smile.
"That's litterally what I just said. Deal?" Teddy holds out his hand and you proudly shake it. This will be so easy you thought to yourself. Teddy sits back down on your bed reading a comic. You decide to have a little fun a tease him. You grab clothes for the day and quickly change into them. While you do this you shake your hips to Elvis Presley and flip your hair up and down.
"Oh come on Alyssa! That's definitely cheating!" Teddy says while staring at the giggling girl I front of him.

Teddy POV:

This comic is goo- wow! Jesus Christ! Shake what God gave you Babe wow! Ok this is definitely cheating right? The more she moves the more I just wanted to get up and kiss her delicate body. This is going to be a long day.

Normal time:

You and Teddy walk to the tree house while talking about what animal goofy is. When you knock you hear shifting. The door opens to see Chris and Ana standing. Ana's face is deep red as she holds her neck in shame.
"Ok are we just going to stand here all day!" Alyssa says while pushing Teddy up the ladder. You and Ana laugh in the corner while Chris and Teddy play cards.
"Do it!" You scream and pushes Ana over to Chris.
"Chris can you come her for a sec?" Ana says while Grabbing Chris's hand and pulls him over to the corner of the tree house. She whispers something into his ear that makes his eyes go wide. Sooner than later Ana and Chris are making out in the corner. heaving breathing and whispers come out of there mouths as they roll on top of each other. Teddy looks at You and sighs. You just laugh you immediately know what he's thinking.
"I hate this game!" Teddy says with a whine
"Teddy you made it up!" You scream and start to laugh. Chris stops and lifts his head up from Ana's neck.
"Do you mind!" Chris says with a point motion
"Chris!" Ana screams and burrows her head into his neck in embarrassment. Chris laughs and continues what they were doing moments before.

"Maybe I could use one cheat card!" Alyssa says a devilish smirk.
"Yeah I guess one wouldn't hurt." Teddy says while rolling his eyes. You practically jump on top of Teddy and attack his lips with love. It's been 6 hours since you had any contact with Teddy and you thought your life was over. You quickly pulled him out of the tree house and into the woods. Before you could leave Chris got off on Ana and whispered something into Teddy's ear.

Chris POV:
All I could hear was soft whines from Ana. It was great but I heard the door open. Teddy was leaving, I couldn't leave my man hanging so I gave him a few tips of advice.
"Don't grab there tits right away it Angers them, also find there sweet spot on there neck and go at it. Have fun!" I patted Teddy on the back as they walked out. Looking over my shoulder I could see Ana's face. It was a rose shade of pink, she new what I said to Teddy and I could tell she was a bit embarrassed, since what I told him was true. The first time me and Ana made out I grab her Tits and she pulled away and slapped me. But now she couldn't give two shits what I did. As long as I was with her.

Normal time:

You pulled Teddy's hand as you walked through the woods. Once you found a clearing you and Teddy shared kisses, thousands of them. Teddy clearly missed you since he left at least 12 hickies on your body. You looked up and notice them on your arms, legs, and obviously your neck.
"Teddy!" You screamed while pushing him off of you
"What I have to claim what's mine!" He said while giving you a flower and kisses you. You smiled and butterflies erupted in your stomach. Maybe this game was a good idea after all?