Kissing images

Gordie:
You and Gordie sit on your bed kissing each other. Gordie's lips fit perfectly into you lips, almost like a puzzle piece. As you were kissing Gordie pulled away and stared at you.
"What?" You said while cocking your head to the side. Gordie leans in almost kiss your lips, he kisses your top lip, then your bottom. Then he kisses your Chin and your collar bone. Thousands of kisses are planted all of your face and arms. Finally he plants a kiss on your ear.
" your gorgeous" he says while starting to kiss your neck. Slowly he goes back up to your lips. A smile spreads across your face as you kiss the love of your life.

Vern:
You and Vern are in a diner, you watch as Vern eats his cherry and starts to drink his milkshake.
"Vern?" You ask while bend over the table
"Yea." Vern is cut off when your lips press up against His. Your both leaning over the table while you kiss. Something cold his your legs. You breakaway from the kiss and see your milkshake all over you.
"Oh shit! I'm so sorry!" Vern says while trying to clean up the mess.
"Vern, it's ok! Just come with me while I clean myself up." You walk into the women's restroom and Vern follows you. Closing his eyes he stands in the corner.
"Vern you can look, it's just a bathroom." You say while cleaning off your pants. Vern takes his hands off his face and walks up to you. You in on the counter and Vern stands in between your legs. You to kiss passionately until an employee kicks you to out.

Teddy:

You and Teddy walk next to a creak, you look look down at the water and look for frogs. You and Teddy find catching frogs hilarious so it's become a Hobby of yours. You hear a splash and both of your heads spin around. A frog sits on a rock, he's practically staring at you. You look up and Teddy,
"I'll get it!" You both yell at the same time. Both of you jump into the water at the same time. You crash into each other. Falling on top of Teddy you smile and wiped your hair back.
"Guess he got away?" you say with a giggle
"Yeah I guess so." Teddy says while tucking your hair behind your ear. You lean down and smash your lips into Teddy's after a few seconds Teddy gets up and makes his way over to the grass. You follow him and stand over him. Sitting on his lap you kiss him, Teddy returns the favor by flipping you over and leaving butterfly kisses all over your neck, face, and arm. Laughter fills the woods as your boyfriend kisses you.

Chris:

You and Chris sit on the treehouse floor reading comic to each other. After his last sentence you pick up and comic that was right next to Chris hand. While you grab it you accidentally touch Chris's hand which makes you both go red. Ignoring the redness on your face you read. You can feel Chris gaze on you but you don't mind it.
"The end" you say while closing the magazine,
"That was good." Chris says while looking down, you look down and notice your practically sitting on his lap. You move away,
"Chris, can you grab me that comic?" You say while fixing your hair.
"No" Chris says with a smirk, he holds it far away from you. You try to reach for it but you end up falling into Chris lap. Chris starts to tickle you, you laugh so hard your Crying. Chris looks down at you and smiles. He leans down and leans a kiss on your once laughing lips. You prop yourself up in Chris's lap and kiss back. You two deepen the Kiss, when you pull away somehow Chris is on top of you kissing your neck. You lean into the touch and smile, this was the best day this summer.