Vol. 2 - Pilot

Chapter One - Mercy, Part II

3rd POV

Y/n fell on the ground making everyone stop cheering and worried for the girl. "Y/n? Y/n, wake up. Someone call 911!" Hawk yelled as he held Y/n face. "Oh my god. Oh god" He said worried for her. After a while Y/n was on a gurney. "If she needs those brain doctors. Don't let Tim do it" Hawk said in disgust. "Do you wanna go with her?" Sensei asked. "I do. But, she'll kick my ass if I left the tournament" Hawk answered.

They went back and Hawk was ready to fight. He still had Y/n on his mind but he needed to win. "Prepare to face the fury of the Hawk" He said with determine in his eyes. Adrenaline rushing in his veins. "Face me. Bow. Face each other. Bow".

Meanwhile Y/n made it to the hospital. "Y/n! Oh my god. What happened" Lana said her voice shaking. "She collapse on the floor. Her blood flow is low. She's barely breathing" One of the paramedics told her. "Get her a CT with a MRI" Lana told her interns. "What happened" She whispered as she grabbed her hands.

"They told me what happened" Tim opens the curtains. "Tim right? A kid with spikey hair said if she needs a brain doctor she said she doesn't want anything done by you" The female paramedic told him. "What? Why?" Lana asked. "I don't know. That's what he told me before he walked away" She shrugged and walked away. "There's no way I'm letting them do that" Tim said and he got out his flashlight.

"You can and you will. This is greenway daughter" The Chief of Surgery said as he closed the curtains. "I'm the best in the country" He said turning to her. "When she wakes up, we'll let her chose. In the mean time we'll wait until your interns come back with her results.

-

During that time Hawk got disqualified. He was angry. Angry at himself for not seeing what was going on in his girlfriends head. "What the hell man!" Miguel  yelled. "Y/n would've kicked your ass too!" "You think she's awake?"

"Y/n? Y/n?" Lana says as she sees her daughter eyes slowly opening. "Oh thank god you're alive" She sighed in relief. "Why wouldn't I be?" She asked confused. "Did he win?" "Who?" "Hawk. He better not be here or I swear to god I'll kick his ass" She said still having a headache. "He's not here, he stayed" She answered. "Good boy. Damn, I didn't even get to kick Robby ass" She chuckled. "Well, I had my interns run and get you an MRI and a CT everything is clear".'

"Does that mean I can get to go back to the tournament. I need to see the trophy" Y/n asked. "You at least need to stay here overnight. We'll go home tomorrow" Lana told her. "Can I at least have my phone? I need to text Aisha, Miguel all of them". She hands her the phone.

"Hey look Y/n!" Aisha answered the phone.

"I'm alive" She smiled through the screen.

"We won!" She yelled with a bright smile on her face.

"I knew we would. Did Hawk get his ass beat?"

"He got disqualified" Aisha told her as she walked around trying to find him.

"I'm gonna kick his ass when I got back" Y/n said shaking her head.

"Hey, when do you get back?"

"My mom said I have to stay overnight, I'm gonna have to text Demetri to use his spare key to get my charger and my blanket".

"Call Hawk. I'll text you later" She said and hung up.

"You're Alive" Hawk said as he walked in the room. "Why does everyone keep saying that" Y/n said and sat up. "Hey" He said leaning in for a kiss. "You got disqualified" Y/n said and smacked the back of his head. "Ow" He pouted. "I brought you this" He took out a cupcake. "Who made this?" She asked. "What makes you think I didn't make this?" He told her. She gives him a look. "There was a bakery on the way here" He mumbled. "I love it" She smiled at him.

"When do you get out?" He asked. "Tomorrow" She frowned. "That's not gonna work out. I came here to pick you up. We're going out to celebrate" He told her. "I have to stay the night. I'll sneak you out. Like all the times you did for me" He told her. "What's the plan?"

-

All the lights were off. The nurses by their desk. "Hey, is it okay if I do one last lap around the hospital?" She asked them and she nodded. She told Hawk to grab her clothes. When she was walking around she saw Hawk waiting for her at the emergency entrance. She opened the door which made a loud noise. "Go go" She said running.

When they ran down the street they stopped catching their breath. "You have my clothes?" "I picked out one of my favorites" He smiled at her. Y/n rolled her eyes. "So I'll just change there".

Minutes passed and they finally arrived and Y/n rushed to the restroom and changed she also texted her mom. "Sorry I had too <3"

She came out with baggy jeans and a dark green tight cropped shirt. She already had on her J1's. She ruffled up her hair so she could look presentable. She came out and everyone cheered. "I'm back from the dead bitches!" She yelled. She sat in the bench with hawk and they cheered.

"Victory nachos!" Aisha said recording. "It was supposed to be a round of drinks, but the waitress was not feeling Hawk's fake ID" Aisha said and I chuckled. "Hey, don't talk about that. My parents follow you" Hawk whispered causing me to actually laugh. "Sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Moskowitz" She apologized.

As Y/n was laughing Hawk kept looking at her then back at the table. He felt himself falling more in love with her. I mean, this was his dream girl. The way her eyes wrinkle when she smiles. The way she always listens to him. Everything about her was perfect in his eyes. Especially when she told her he was perfect. That made him fall in love.