Vol. 2 - Dream Girl {3}

Chapter Three - Back in Black

Y/n pulls away, "We need to go" She told Hawk. "No we don't" He said leaning back in. "Yes we do. Come on. Let's go" She said and got up. "Fine".

-

"What do you think? Shithead One and Shithead Two" Hawk said pint at the two. "I was thinking more Mary-Kate and Asshat" Aisha said causing Hawk to laugh. Y/n turned to him her eyes lit up and she smiled at him. She even felt herself falling in love with him. "Well, I'm Chris-" "Did I say you could speak" Hawk joked.

"Guys, look, they're just messing with you" Miguel came in. "Besides, everyone knows your names are Assface and Douchebags" Miguel said and walked away. "Hey you want some of my Dill pickle?" Hawk smirked at Y/n. "No" she answered back and his smile fell. "You were supposed to joke around". "We only do this when we're walking home". "But now that my name is practically boyfriends I thought". "Look can we not do this right now". "Ok. I'm not letting you do my hair" he said and faces forward.

"Wha? Oh, ok then. Say goodbye to the daily cupcakes then" she said turned the other way. "Boyfriends never win those battles" Aisha told him. They hear the bell and Y/n turned. "Holy shit" she murmured under her breath. "Who's that?" Hawk asked Miguel. "I don't know" Miguel said and walked over to him. "Hey, uh, can I help you, sir?"

"Hey, I-I'm sorry" Hawk turned over to Y/n. "It's okay. Hey, my mom finally went back to work! House to myself. Cooking dinner without my mom trying to butt in" she told him. "Me being there with you" he adds. "You, are a hopeless romantic aren't you?" She asked. "Only for my dream girl" Hawk answered and Y/n could just swoon over him right now. "Dream Girl". "Say it again" Y/n says smiling. "Dream girl. Your my dream girl. Y/n is my dream girl" He smiled at her.

-

"Sensei why are we mixing cement?" Miguel asked. "No questions! Keep stirring!" He yelled as he walked around. "So it is true" Miguel looked up at Y/n and Hawk. "What?" "That you guys are in love" Miguel answered and they both looked at each other. "Uh-" "I-" Hawk got interrupted by a horn blowing.

"Winning one championship don't mean squat. A true champion never stops training. You gotta keep moving forward, or else you could get stuck exactly where you are. It's like the cement in this truck. That drum doesn't start turning the cement inside will harden. and get stuck. Is that what will happen to you?" "No, Sensei!" "Good. Then climb up, get inside, and make it spin" He told him and they all whisper to each other. "I'm not cleared to do that... yet" Y/n said quietly and hid behind her boyfriend.

"Sensei, we're sorry for messing around". "We learned our lesson". He slammed the ladder down. "Get in!" He yelled. Y/n saw the old guy smiling and turned to Sensei. "Sensei, this seems dangerous. I mean, the fumes alone-"

"Quiet! This man led you to the mountaintop, and you question him? Look at you. Look at all of you. I can't believe this pathetic pack of pussies competed in the All Valley -well not all of you" He looks at Y/n making her scoff. "-And let alone won. It's an absolute miracle. And who's responsible for that miracle? Johnny Lawrence. The best student in the history of Cobra Kai. My student". "You were Sensei's sensei?" Hawk asked. "You better believe it, kid. And I tell you I've never trained a tougher student in my whole life. So, if you know what's good for you, you better listen to every goddamn word he says".

"I'll do it, Sensei" Miguel stepped up. Hawk turned to Y/n. "What?" She asked. "Fine" Hawk said walking away. She stood there for a couple of seconds before rushing after him. They climbed in the tunnel. "If I get my hair dirty I swear to god-" "Don't just stand there. You wanna get stuck? Move!" Sensei interrupted Y/n. They started attempting moving it. "Fucking Hell" Y/n said still pushing. "Come on, Ashley. Don't just stand there" Hawk said and it started to move. When it started moving faster Y/n slipped making her back full of cement. "Come on!" Hawk yelled.

She quickly got up and started moving it. It started moving at a regular pace. They cheered. The rest of the team went and sooner or later they were all covered in cement. "You should be proud of yourselves. I know I'm proud. Your parents would be proud, too, if you told them what we did here today, which we won't. You push forward like champions. Never stopping. Never being satisfied. Never giving up. And if you keep pushing and keep moving forward, you're gonna go to the placed you never dreamed of".

-

"Hey, can I spend the night at you're place. I don't want my mom seeing my clothes full in cement" Hawk told Y/n as they walked up to her door. "Sure". "Hey, I'm gonna shower. You know where the guest bathroom is at" Y/n said as they both walked upstairs.

She closed her door and she went into her bathroom. She put her clothes in a bag and put them on the counter. Y/n took a quick shower making sure every last inch of cement was off her body. She changed and grabbed the bag of clothes. She opened her door to see Hawk laying down searching which movie to watch. "Wow" She said in shocked. "What?" "Nothing it's just... your hair, it's down. I never saw your 'hawk' hair down. It's hot" She told him as she sat up.

"Hey-" "I love you" Hawk blurted out. Y/n smile grew wider. "I love you too". "I had a whole day set up to tell you but I couldn't wait" He said with a soft tone. Y/n kissed him. He pushed their bodies closer. "Are we really doing this?" "If you want to" Hawk answered. "We've waited long enough" Y/n answered and Hawk climbed on top of her. They both felt their smiles in the kiss.

Hawk took off his pants then hers. Y/n took off her shirt and stared at him. She's waited so long. "Are you ready?" He asked. She nodded. He slipped it in and she winced in pain. "What's wrong? Did I go in to fast?" He asked. "No, no. Just keep going" She said breathlessly. He kept going at a slow pace. Her winces slowly turned into moans. Hawk left small kisses down her body.

He picked up the pace and that made Y/n scratch his back. She was moving her hand all over his chest while the other was gripping onto his hair. He soon let out moans of his own. Y/n only dreamt of this moment her whole life. She's had a crush on him since she laid eyes on him in the hospital.

"Hey mom who's that?" Y/n asked tugging on her coat. "That's Eli. He just had surgery on his lip" She answered writing on a file. "Hey Eli!" She yelled and waved at him He looked startled at first but he waved back. When he was still in the hospital she was always in his room making jokes and trying her best to make him laugh.

"Fuck" Hawk let out as he rotating. "Wait... that was, that was hot" Y/n told him. He poked his head up and smirked. "You purring in my ear is hot too" he whispered. "Oh, fuck" She wined at the words he just said. He started again and Y/n was rubbing her hands on his abs. He went faster and that made her let out more moans. "Stop..." "I finished" Hawk said and laid down.