Vol. 2 [6]

"This all could be over in an instant. The decision's yours! Who trashed the Miyagi dojo?"

  Y/n hated this. She didn't know someone trashed the dojo until this morning.

   "Y'all know I'm no fan of La Russo's, but that sort of bullshit we don't teach here. At least not anymore" Sensei turned to Kreese.

   "So, I'm gonna ask you again. Who trashed Miyagi-Do?" He yelled once again.
   "It was not me, Sensei. I would never disrespect another man's dojo-"
   "Shut your cakehole, Chubs" He cut him off.
   "I'm not looking for excuses, I'm looking for answers!"

   "Sensei, we really don't know who did it" Miguel said and Y/n could feel a cramp coming.
   "Somebody knows something" Kreese yelled.
   "Question is... who's gonna break?"
That's when Y/n broke, literally. She got a cramp in her thigh.

  Sensei rushed over to her.
   "Fuck!" She yelled trying to move her leg.
   "Where's the cramp?" He asked.
   "My thigh, I have a roller in my bag" Y/n told him.
  He was about to get it for her but his phone rang. "Keep going. We can do this all day" He yelled at them and rushed over.

  Kreese walked over to her bag and handed her the roller. she snatched it and began doing it herself.
   "You don't want my help?" He asked.
   "I don't need your help" She told him, and he knew she meant more.

   "Please, let me help" Hawk said and kept looking at y/n.
   "I got it. I got it" She said and soon her leg calmed down.
   "I think they need a water break" She looked up. He looked around.
   "Two- minute break!" Kreese yelled and Hawk rushed over to Y/n.
   "Are you okay?" He asked her.
   "Yeah, I'll be fine" she was getting up and Hawk tried his best to help her get up. "fuck off" she pushed him off.

"I'm leaving".

"No you're not".

   "Yes I am. I don't know anything about who trashed that place and I really hope Sensei kicks their ass but I'm not doing this. I have a shit ton of homework to do: for myself and others that's due tonight" Y/n looked up at Kreese.
   "Who's your alibi for last night?" He asked and she rolled her eyes.
   "I was with my mom at the hospital to keep her company. you want me to get you a recording?" She asked tired of his bullshit.
   "hand it to me tomorrow" he said and she grabbed her things.

  she walked over to Hawk and kissed his cheek. "I'll see you shitheads tomorrow" y/n said and walked out.

-

  y/n closed the door, coming home to a empty house. "sometimes, it feels like i own my own house" she said as she placed her things on the couch.
  after a while she made two dozen cupcakes. "oh god what am I gonna do with these" She she realizing what she had done.

  Then she heard the doorbell ring. She rushed over looking out the window. Y/n opened the door.
   "How do you know where I live?" Y/n asked letting Miguel in.
   "Hawk sent me your address" He said and looked at the cupcakes. "What are those for?" He asked.

   "I don't even know man, I made them because I was bored. You want one?" She asked taking one out of the pan.
   "Sure" He said accepting the cupcake. "Ouh, Vanilla cream filling".
   "My specialty. Wanna help me but frosting on them? I might stop by the hospital and give some to my mom" Y/n said taking out the frosting.

   "sure, I came here to hang out" Miguel said taking off his hoodie.
   "Where is Hawk anyways? He said he was going to stop by after practice" Y/n asked filling the tubes up.
   "He said he had something to do, I wouldn't worry. By the way he talks about you, I don't think he has the guts to pull anything" Miguel said doing the same.

  She smiled at what Miguel said. "He talks about me?"
   "Don't tell him I told you, but yes he does. At the carnival he told me if he ever hurts you: to beat him up until he knows what he did wrong. When you came late to school last week Hawk kept on worrying where you were, and if you were okay. He said you were one of the best things to ever happen to him" Miguel rambled on and all the girl could do was smile.

  Miguel and Y/n walked in the hospital with a two plates full of cupcakes.
   "Y/n? What are you doing here? Is everything alright?" George spotted her.
   "Yeah, just came to bring some cupcakes to you guys. I got bored and made some" She smiled at him.
   "You can leave those in the attending lounge. I'll tell your mom you stopped by" He said and led them there.

  Miguel and Y/n placed the plates down and left a note saying it from her and Miguel.
   "Alright, what do you wanna do now? or do you need to head home" she turned to him.
   "I think I do need to head home, my mom just texted me".
   "I'll take you, it's not far from here".

  As they walked home, Miguel noticed something was up with Y/n.
   "Is everything okay?" He asked the girl.
   "My mom has been taking on more shifts at work. I think it's my fault" She told him.

   "I don't think that's true. She's your mom".
   "It's Tim" She told the boy.
   "Have you tried talking to your mom about it?"
   "I wouldn't want to. I could tell Tim makes her happy. It's the happiest i've seen her in a while. I don't know, maybe it's just me overthinking things" She said.

  They arrived at his apartment.
   "Thanks Miguel for today. Needed a distraction".
   "Of course what are friends for" He told her with a nod. She gave him a quick hug.

  She said her goodbyes and left to go home. When she arrived she seen her mother and Tim on the porch talking. She hid behind her car.

  "I really do think we need to talk to Y/n about this. I want her opinion on this".

   "You are the mother. Just think about it alright, me moving in sounds like a step closer".

  Y/n breath hitched at that sentence.
   "I'll talk to her about it. Goodbye Tim" Her mother said and walked inside.

  Tim sighed and turned around. Y/n moved around the car the same pace as he walked out.

"He is not going to move in".