Vol. 2 {5}

Chapter five - Moment of truth

"Listen up!" Sensei called out making everyone turn to him. "I see we've got some new recruits" Y/n felt eyes on her. She turned to see the new kids staring and smirking at her. Hawk walked over to her. "Look at her again and I'll break you're skull" He said and turned to her. "Hey" He smiled. "You could've done it lightly plus I can handle myself" she told him.

"In neat row and lines. Time to see what you're made of" He started walking through the new rows of rookies. "I thought my last group of recruits was pathetic. But if you do what I tell you to do, you'll at least have a chance of becoming a fighter. But to do that, you gotta fight. So, which one of you has the balls to take on the champ?" Sensei asked and the room was silent.

"I'll take him on" They all turn to see a girl in the back. "Sweet another girl" y/n nodded. "Oh, really?" "I saw your little demo at the Valley Fest. You guys can put on a show. Can you actually fight?" She asked and Y/n and Aisha both turned to each other then back at the girl.

"That sounds like a challenge". "I like a challenge". "Mr. Diaz! Show Little Miss Hotshot here what Cobra Kai is all about" Sensei said walking up. "That's not fair. I didn't get to fight in the tournament" Y/n pouted as she backed up with hawk. "Look, are you sure that you wanna do-" Miguel said walking up to her but got cut off by her kicking him in the stomach.

The fight went on and y/n was excited. Finally got another girl with her and Aisha to talk to in the dojo. "My name is Miguel". "Tory".

-

"What happened?" Y/n asked as her and Miguel walked out. "That pussy Demetri couldn't handle training with Mr. Kreese. He's not Cobra Kai material" Hawk explained and y/n frowned. She knew Hawk was pushing himself away from Demetri. She was putting pieces together but didn't have enough. "Uh I can walk myself home. I'll call you later" Y/n said and kissed Hawk on the cheek. Before he could say anything she got on her skate bored and went home.

*beach club*

Y/n saw her mom and Tim enjoying their time at the beach club. But from a distance of course. "Hey" Sam walked up to her. "Go away. Go back to you're boyfriend" She said getting a plate. "Can we be friends? It's summer vacation" Sam told her. "We we're never friends in the first place. Not after what you did all freshmen year. I don't like you are Yasmine for a reason. I only put up with her for cash. Also the chick you just brought into you're Dojo. Tell her to fuck off my boyfriend" She said and walked away.

"That looked intense. Well it had to be it was with Sam" Y/n turned to see her mom. "She tried to make emends. Where's Tim?" Y//n asked. "Went to go get more drinks. How are things between you and Eli?" Her mom asked. "He's pushing himself away from Demetri. I wanna comfort him about it but I think he'll explode on something.

Y/n was now with Tory and Aisha telling her everything that happened since we joined Cobra Kai. "Wait so you gave her a front Wedgie?" Tory asked. "We split that bitch in two".

"Hey!" They all turn around. "My mom's missing her wallet". "Sucks for her" y/n said and they chuckled. "You wouldn't know anything about that?" Sam asked and the same girl from the carnival showed up. Y/n smiled dropped.

"Wait... wait what are you saying?" Aisha said and y/n eyes were still on the girl. "Just give me the wallet, and I won't tell Security" Sam said and Y/n scoffed. "Are you fricken kidding me?" Tory asked. "Sam, she didn't steal your mom's wallet" Aisha defended her. "Right. And she didn't steal a bottle of vodka" The girl spoke. "And wouldn't steal half the silverware in here" Sam added.

"Listen, I didn't rob your mom, bitch. You know what, let's get out of here" Tory said and the girl scoffed. "I suggest the girl leaves before I get kicked out for kicking her ass" Y/n told Sam. "I think your boyfriend likes me" She told her. "My name is Lilith, I suggest you keep him close. I can make him my bitch. See you around" She said and walked off.

"I'm leaving" Y/n stormed off and went to go find Hawk. "Hey you wouldn't cheat on me, right?" Y/n asked and he turned around. "No. Are you okay?" Hawk asked. "The girl that kept looking at you joined Sam's Dad dojo and I don't know" she rambled on. "You don't have to worry" He said and wrapped his arm around her. "Thank you" She said with a sigh.

-

"Something is up with Kreese" Y/n said as her and Miguel walked to her house. "Sensei said we need to trust him so" He explained. "How long have you known Hawk?" "Most of my life. He was being treated at the hospital my mom worked at and when my mom used to take me I saw him there. Found out we went to the same school and been friends since. You should've seen him, the way he lit up when he saw me. I bet I did the same" she chuckled.

*flashback*

Y/n just finished up cooking herself dinner. She was about to eat until she got a call. "Hello?" "Hey Y/n it's Eli mom. Can you come over?"

Y/n arrived. "Hey" She smiled. "Hey, Eli had a rough day. Thought you could comfort him" She said and moved out of the way so y/n could come in. Y/n walked in and went to his room. She knocked on the door. "Go away" He yelled. "It's y/n" she waited a while for a response. "It's open" He mumbled.

Y/n opened the door and saw that he had his head in his hands. She sat next to him. Didn't say a word. No movements. She knew he didn't want to talk, so she waited until he was ready. Eli bursted out tears and he put his head in her lap. She saw that he had his arms wrapped around her and she did the same. "Can you stay a while?" He asked. "Yeah. Yeah I can. I can stay for as long as you want" She said pulling him closer.