Chapter 1

This is based off of Crystalsedits9 ((Crystalsedits9))'s story 'We Don't Need Pity' I suggest you go read that. She gave me permission to write this based of of hers.

You should go read all her stories bc she is amazing.

((Please correct me if I got your pronouns wrong))

Updates won't be constant on this story. I'm literally just going to publish as I write the chapter I give up on schedules. 

=====

~Nagisa POV~

Karasuma, our boss, told us that we have an assignment to pose as UA students and gather intel on the school. It was stupid. We are two of the most feared villain's in the country and this is what we are being used for.

I closed and put the computer away before Karma broke it. He was fuming. I don't blame him exactly but its not the computers fault.

"I can't believe hes doing this to us," Karma hisses.

"Listen Karma, I hate it too, but he is our boss," I respond.

"I know that but this is crazy," Karma mutters.

I pick him up by his arms and drag him towards the bed. I hug him tightly before I lay down on the bed, forcing him down with me. He hugs me back and kisses my forehead.

"I don't want to do this either but if we do it right it'll be over quick," I whisper.

"Fine. But if anything happens to you, I'm burning the place to the ground," Karma mumbles.

"I don't doubt it," I respond, both of us falling asleep not soon after.

The next morning, or well... afternoon since I didn't want to wake up, we went to our bunker. It wasn't much but it was a nice little place where the few people we can trust can meet. 

Unfortunately we were here because of work and not because of fun. Karma wanted to yell at Karasuma to try to get us out of this assignment. 

He failed to get us out of it. 

I'm not surprised. 

Karma and I walked to the med bay afterwards where we knew our friend Takebayashi would be. He is the lead doctor for the medical staff after-all. His healing quirk is perfect for that job. I had the world tuned out and was completely silent as we walked, Karmas rant in one ear and out the other. 

"Nagisa?" He asks about five minutes later. We were already in the med bay. 

"Huh?" I respond. 

"What's on your mind Nagisa?" Takebayashi questions, looking up from his computer screen. 

"I was thinking, Kacchan and Deku would be starting highschool this year," I state.

"You're brothers?" Karma asks, wondering what this has to do with anything. I hardly talk about my family. 

"Two of them. Both of them always wanted to go to UA. They're both good enough to get in so I don't doubt they did," I reply. 

"Only one way to find out. And unfortunately we don't have the choice to not find out," Karma mumbles. 

Only one way.