Chapter 5

~Deku POV~

I was still baffled by Nagisa being at UA. 

And he isn't that helpless little boy he was when he ran away five years ago. 

That boy is long gone. 

I don't know what he did, or what he got into, within the past five years but he was nearly unrecognizable. 

He was covered in scars. His eyes held a cold dead stare. He only showed emotion when he was with Karma or when he was getting cocky about a fight. 

It hurt to see him so different.

I couldn't help but blame myself. 

~Nagisa POV~

After classes finished, Karma and I went to the bunker.

Best place to go where no one would find us.

Unless they decided to look underground in the middle of a forest.

But no one is that stupid.

Maybe if they're bored enough.

Only crazy people get that bored though.

I guess thats how I found it with Karma.

We walk into the bunker and to the med bay to talk with Takebayashi and Okuda since everyone else was probably out doing something else. Those two might as well live here. 

We were right. We walked into the medbay and say Takebayashi trying to organize some files as Okuda was working on another test of hers.

They had musicals blasting on the speaker, to which they both softly sung along to.

Neither of them noticed Karma and I walk in until Karma closed the door behind us, loudly.

Seriously he almost broke the door.

"Karma, try to be calmer with the door. I'm tired of buying new ones," Takebayashi states, pausing the song that was playing.

"Les Mis?" I ask, single eyebrow rasied.

"You kill people for fun. I don't want judgement from you," Takebayashi responds.

"I wasn't judging," I reply.

"How did you know what musical it was?" Karma questions, slight amusement evident.

"Uh-" I stutter, "Lucky guess?"

"No, I want to know Nagisa too," Okuda, who was previously quiet adds.

"Na~Gi~Sa~" Karma taunts.

"NoOoOo," I whine, running out of the room. My friends follow after me in haste, all of us were laughing.

They all knew why I knew the musical. They just wanted me to admit it. Again.

Karma caught up to me first. He picked me up from the floor and started carrying me back to the medbay as he tickles me.

"Admit it!" She laughs.

"Never!"

=====

Hey its been a while.

I was originally gonna make this chapter dark, then writers block hit and I wrote fluff instead =)

I hope you guys enjoyed. I'll see you whenever my next update is.

~ Ember