Chapter 9

Yoshimura, his wife, and his kids run into the lobby of the station. 

"What's happening?" He asks in a panic. 

"We lost connection to our server. A few of the prisoners started harassing's guards on the way back to  their cells. The quirk dampeners have also malfunctioned," And officer responds. 

"Chaos is a fun thing isn't it?" Karma asked from up on a pipe in the ceiling. He appeared calm but you could feel his bloodlust from a mile away. 

"Its a shame when you don't get everyone thats a threat in your custody," Takebayashi adds, walking into the lobby. 

"For a bunch of cops and pro hero's, you suck at your jobs," Nagisa mumbles, joining Karma on the pipe. 

"What are you doing?" Mrs. Yoshimura hisses.

"I'm not doing anything," Nagisa responds, "Thats all Itona."

"Who?" Touka asks, just as the power goes out for a mere second. 

As the light turn back on the villain's are all vacant of the building. 

"We lost some of Japans biggest threats," A cop mutters. 

~Karma POV~

We went from being in a police station to a secondary base incase the bunker got invaded within seconds. 

"Were going to have to split up," Korosensei states. 

"You know the drill," Karasuma adds. 

Everyone nods. 

Nagisa and I look towards each other. 

"I'm not going anywhere alone," Nagisa states. 

Irina nods, "Groups of two to three." 

Everyone nods. 

A few days later everyone was in disguise, preparing to split into their separate countries. 

"Ready for our new start Nagisa?" I asks. 

"Anything with you my love," He responds, kissing my cheek as we walk onto the plane. 

New country. New start.

As long as I'm with Nagisa. 

=====

This was a short story. I didnt plan for it to be but it was. I'm sorry.