Chapter 7

Okay so I decided this story is going to be short because I'm an idiot and started writing a sorta sequel to this one before I actually finished this one. So this one will probably be only about 10 Chapters. Sorry =/

SO GO READ CRISTAL EDITS STORY BECAUSE HERS IS LONGER AND 1000x BETTER!!!

Welp, enjoy =)

~Nagisa POV~

After the attack on the class Aizawa was on edge around me and Karma as he healed. I was worried that he was on to us. Which I quickly figured out was the case when he called Karma and I to talk to him after classes finished. 

"Do you need something sir?" Karma asked my uncle. 

"I want to know why two kids from hero families would become villain's at 15," Aizawa mutters. 

"Excuse me?" I question. 

"You were raised better than this Nagisa," He states. 

"I was hardly raised at all," I hiss. 

"Your family loves you," All Might, another uncle of mine murmurs. 

"Yeah? When did you notice I ran away?" I inquire. 

"Around your birthday?" Aizawa responds in a slightly questionitive tone. 

I almost start crying but hide it because I didn't want to appear weak. Karma gets angry besides me. 

As I can't stop myself anymore I rush out of the room. A few seconds later Karma chases after me. 

~Karma POV~

"Wha-" Aizawa mutters.

"We ran away three months before his birthday," I hiss, cutting him off as I get up quickly to follow Nagisa. 

We go to the bunker, expecting it to be a safe place like it normally is. But after about an hour of being there a purple haze fills the room, people passing out left and right. Nagisa and I included. 

When I wake up, I'm chained to a wall and my powers don't work. I silently panic as I look around for any sign of a familiar face of someone I trust. 

I'm met with plain white walls. 

That is until someone opens the door. 

=====

This chapter is ruusshhheeddd but I like the sequel idea I'm writing sooo. Anyway I'm sorry for planning to end this story so soon. It wasn't originally my intention. I didn't get to add a lot of what I wanted to add so I'll probably just write one-shots of them instead. 

Sorrrrrryyyyyyyyy. =(