Chapter 6

~Nagisa POV~

The class had a field trip to some training facility today. I was expecting a fight but not an attack. I scoffed when I saw who it was. Shigaraki and his friends. This could be both fun and a problem. He was one of the few people who knew Karma and I. 

And could out us at any second. 

But he won't. He may be petty and annoying but he isn't that petty.

Besides it wouldn't end well for him if he did.

The class was separated by a guy with teleportation powers that we never met. Maybe if Shigaraki came with him he could have worked with us. I like the warp gate guy. 

I was fighting Shigaraki with Karma as Deku and Asui hid. Deku looked hurt, though I wasn't surprised. He was always getting himself hurt. 

I didn't know where Kacchan was, nor did I particularly care. 

However I quickly found out where he was when him and Kirishima charged at the warp gate guy. 

Idiots, like usual. 

~Karma POV~

By the time the self proclaimed 'League of Villains' left, All Might was once again severely weakened, Aizawa was unconscious, Thirteen was severally injured. So much for pro hero's. Nagisa and I did more damage then the three of them did. 

But that could be because Nagisa and I aren't dumb enough to let our guard down. 

We also knew what we were up against. 

But that shouldn't matter. 

The pro hero's should have been prepared for anything. But they weren't. Because they're weak. 

Maybe thats why Nagisa and I are still at large, even with all of Japan against us. 

~Time Skip~
~Nagisa POV~

"And now all of the teachers there are in critical condition," Karma finishes. 

"Maybe we should have taken Shigaraki in," Korosensei mutters. 

"Oh he didn't do crap. If he did it right he could have killed my uncles," I mutter. 

"Getting the two them to leave the picture would be great but that is extremely difficult. They're top hero's for a reason," Karasuma adds. 

"Not if you know what you're doing," I huff as I walk out of the room, Karma following close behind. 

"Are you okay?" He asks. 

"Obviously not," I mutter, "This wasn't just an attack on class 1A and All Might."

"This was and attack on us."

=====

New cover made by: Crystalsedits9

Also, If you're confused about the family you can check out my new book called 'My Anime Family' which will be continuously updated as I watch more anime.

I hope you guys enjoyed.

Happy Valentines day =)

I love youuu

- Ember