Hard time...isn't it?

Skeleton stares at the other side of the swarmp with fear...a human destroyed and attacked like almost all of the monsters.These a dead monsters at everywhere,monsters defeated one by one.Some of them on their way to attacked the human.

While he look with fear,his eyes catched a familiar figures.It was his friends,fight the human with determinated.Zombie also came to help.

Enderman:C'mon guys! *pant* don't give up!

Zombie then took out his sword and tried to attack the human at the back,but his attack missed.The human then start attacking Zombie.All of them fight till the last breath.Skeleton,that saw them run toward the human and start to aiming the target.As he shoot the arrow,it hit the human's arm like a furious thunder.The human groan a while.

Skeleton:*pant* you guys okay?

Zombie:Skel! You okay!?

Skeleton:Don't mind 'bout me...keep attacking!

Creeper:Alright!

Skeleton lead the fight,flawlessly.They kept on attacking the human.These explosion at everywhere.Skeleton kept on shooting his bow.It was a very long fight,until the human got Skeleton on target.

Skeleton:Argh! *fall to the ground*

Steve:*lift up his sword*

Zombie:NOOO!!!!

As the human tried to stab him,Skeleton block the attack with his bow.He even tried to struggle and escaped,but failed.Then,these a cracking sound that snaps Skeleton's attention...

His bow were nearly broke as it's too old and made of woods.The end were near for Skeleton.Suddenly...

Zombie:*attacking* LET.HIM.GO!!!

Steve:*groan*...i must run...

The human then fleed as he injured so bad.Zombie slowly breath and run toward Skeleton.He hug him tight and cry.Skeleton was too tired after the fight.All of them went to Skeleton's cave as he let all of them rest and get recovery for one night.Enderman brought Skeleton at the back while Zombie brought his broken bow.They been nursed by Wither Skeleton as they arrived.

Few moments later...

Skeleton still lying on ar rock where he always sleep.Zombie was beside him,waiting for him to wake up.He held his hand gently.He keep waiting for a long time....then,Wither Skeleton come to check his little brother.

W.Skeleton:Hey,Zom...

Zombie:Oh...hi Wither...I'm sorry if i interrupt you two...

W.Skeleton:Oh,no.It's okay.You just taking care of him for a while.

Zombie:...Wither?

W.Skeleton:Hmm?

Zombie:Did he...t-talk about me all the time?

W.Skeleton:What did you mean by that?

Zombie:I-I mean...you are the most closest r-relationship with him...he may told something a-about me...

W.Skeleton:*giggle* he talk about you a lot.He even told me that you're his best friend.

Zombie:R-really?

W.Skeleton:Of course! He cared about you,Zom.More than anyone do.

Zombie:He cared about me...t-that much?

W.Skeleton:Yup.

Zombie:*look at Skeleton* Thank you...*sniff*

He hug Skeleton that still faint gently.After a few moment,both of them went to the others,leave Skeleton for a good rest.

With the others...

Creeper:...hey.

Enderman:What's up,Creeper?

Creeper:I was wondering,why that guy suddenly attack us...we didn't mess with him,right?

Z.Pigman:You idiot,he want something that inside us...

Creeper:...guts?

Slime:Not that,Cre.He want "items" in our body.Like you,you have a gun powder to make TNT and Ender have...

Enderman:Ender pearl...So they can make Eye of Ender and go to the End....where my home be...

Creeper:Oh...and what's about Skel?

Spider:What do you mean by that?

Creeper:I mean,he look terrified when he saw the human...

Enderman:Cuz he...fight with him once.

Z.Pigman:He does!?

Enderman:Yes...you see the scar at his face? That's because of the battle with that guy.His name is Steve.That guy also killed his parents...

Z.Pigman:Oh shoot,that's epic....

While they were talking,Zombie heard their conversation behind the rock...

"Skel..."

The first word came from his mind.He can't stop worrying about his dear friend.He can't imagine living as him,went to a battle all the time with a traumatized memories.He went back to Skeleton to check over him.

The next day...

Skeleton:Mmm...dang,that's hurt...*sigh*

Skeleton slowly woke up with a painful body,tried to take it easy.He look around him for a while until he spotted Zombie beside him,sleeping with their holding hands.Skeleton were blushing so hard.He wanted to scream out loud,but he didn't because he don't want  to wake him up.He just stare at him with a lovely sight.Then,he gently kiss his forehead,make sure he didn't wake up.Then...

Z.Pigman:For pig sake! Did I just saw you been gay!?

Skeleton:*shoked* P-Pig!?

Zombie:Mmhm...? *wake up*

Z.Pigman:I will tell EVERYONE!!! *laugh maniacly*

Skeleton:PIGMAN!!!!

Zombie:Skel,You awake! Oh god,I'm so happy! *hug Skeleton*

Skeleton:*blush* H-hey...it's okay.I'm fine.

Zombie:...hard time...isn't it?

Skeleton:...what?

Zombie:Now I know what happened to you...

Skeleton:My...past...?

Zombie:Yes....living as you is hard,i can't imagined the pain...and as a friend,I really respect your courage.

Skeleton:...Thank you.

They went to the others.Skeleton and Pigman had a quabble for a moment.All of them just grin at Skeleton except Zombie,That didn't knew anything.Everythings were noisy that morning.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lmao,tf i do this...anyways,this the end of this chapter. I really tired a lil,but I'm still good.So...

These will be another chapter for you.

Bye