The Legend

Skeleton let Zombie stay in his cave for a night as they went back from the waterfall.Wither Skeleton come visit,too.They having a meal together that night.

W.Skeleton:Finally! You two make out! Tell me,Zom.How it's felt like~?

Skeleton:Wither...*blush*

Zombie:I-it's amazing! I...never been in relationship before.*blush* times went very fast...*mumble* this is so embarressing...hmmmm

W.Skeleton:It's okay,Zom.You'll get throught it after a few days.But not Skel,he's secretly a shy guy~

Skeleton:I-I am not shy! *blush*

W.Skeleton:Really~? Feed the potato to your boyfriend,then~ *chuckle*

Skeleton blushing so hard after heard his sister's wish.He feel like he want to hide in his room forever.But he pushed it away as he saw Zombie's pleased face.He nervously took the potato and fed it to Zombie.He look like enjoying the potato.Wither Skeleton just watched those wholesome couple and giggled.

Zombie:*muffle* Thank you,Skelly~ 0w0

Skeleton:*blush* D-don't called me that!

Zombie:Noooo,i wanna call you Skelly~

Skeleton:(HNGGGGGGG-)

W.Skeleton:Aww,c'mon bro.Let him call you Skelly.It's cute *laugh*

Skeleton:*blush*...fine.I'm your Skelly,Zom.

Zombie:Yay! *hug*

After the meal,Wither Skeleton went back to the Nether while Skeleton and Zombie met their friends at the beach.The moonlight shines it light blue beam at the ocean.The shooting stars will appear that night,so they decided to have a star gazing.But tonight,the night was special for them.Their one and only king will joined them.The one who once be their teacher.They get prepared for him.

With Skeleton and Enderman

Skeleton:So...when will he come?

Enderman:Hmmm...it should be a few minutes for now.Zombie look so excited to meet him.

Skeleton:I know.They're like father and son...

Enderman:*chuckle* You're so dead...

Skeleton:Umm....

Zombie: *being very jumpy*

As they were chatting,the wind blows heavily. Leaving the leaves flew to the sky. A mighty figure suddenly appear at the top of the stone. With his white glowing eyes,he looked at them one by one. He slowly walk down and approach the others. As the moonlight hits the figure,it shows his reflection. The king of the monsters,the world's real chaos. It's Herobrine that they all waiting for.

All of them get silent for a moment...

Then,Zombie run towards him happily since it's been so long he left them for a journey.

Zombie: Mr. Hero!!! *hug Herobrine*

Herobrine: Why hello,Zombie. It's been so long. *pat Zom's head*

They all come to Herobrine and hug him close. They really miss him so much.

A moments later...

They all chatting and playing while wait for the shooting stars. Zombie is sitting next to Herobrine while he talks with Skeleton.

Then...

Herobrine: *tell them about his journey*

Z. Pigman: Yo,Mr.Hero!

Herobrine: *look at Zombie Pigman* Yes?

Z. Pigman: Did you know!? Zombie is dating wi-

Skeleton: *throw sands at Zombie Pigman* (SHUT UP)

Herobrine: Is it true? *look at Zombie* with who?

Zombie: *blush nervously* I...uh...

Enderman: *from the distant* SKEL!!!

*silence*

Herobrine: ...

Skeleton: *sweating*

Zombie: M-mr. Hero,wait-  I can explain...

Herobrine: ...well...that's is not that suprising to be honest

Skeleton: (please don't kill me-) ...wait what-?

Herobrine: You hear me. I mean...i see you keep staring at him since i take care of you. It's quiet obvious that you have a feeling for him

Skeleton: ...oh-

Zombie: *sigh* that's a relieved...*giggles*

Z.Pigman: Booooo! Not fun >:(

Herobrine: *whisper to skeleton* but...if i heard that you make Zom cry...i am going to break all your bones into ashes...you got it?

Skeleton: *terrified* y-yes Mr.Herobrine-

Zombie: Mr. Hero,what did you said to him >:T

Herobrine: It's nothing,don't worry about it *smile*

While Skeleton is still thinking about the warning from Herobrine,he suddenly saw a tiny flashes from the sky. It's the shooting stars. They all stare at the stars. Some of them makes wishes,some of them just enjoying the view.

Skeleton suddenly feel someone holds his hand. It's Zombie. He snuggles with him while he was lied at the beach.

Skeleton blushed and look away,trying to hide his red face. Zombie just giggles and kiss him at the cheeks. All the monsters just grin at them,trying to messing around with Skeleton while Herobrine just watch the couple far from distance.

It such a lovely night at there...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi

It's been a while since i update this fanfic.

You know,i thought about stop the story early months ago since...no one would read this before,ya know?

But i'm back and wow,that's actually quiet a lot for me xD

Cringe,i know. But yeah,i'm glad someone would read them actually :']

I maybe continue the story,but let's see if my time is free

So yeah

See ya mate ^^